What is the best way to play Twilight Princess?

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Graphically, if you have a PC capable of playing Wii U with high settings go with that.

I played the Wii U version when it launched and I loved it, it's weird Nintendo didn't re-release the HD port of TPHD and WWHD on the Switch.

This trailer is pretty nostalgic to me.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Graphically, if you have a PC capable of playing Wii U with high settings go with that.

I played the Wii U version when it launched and I loved it, it's weird Nintendo didn't re-release the HD port of TPHD and WWHD on the Switch.

This trailer is pretty nostalgic to me.

I wouldn't be shocked if that was due to TP being on the Gamecube, Wii, and Wii U already. Maybe 4 systems in a row was a bit much lol.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't be shocked if that was due to TP being on the Gamecube, Wii, and Wii U already. Maybe 4 systems in a row was a bit much lol.
That's a valid point, but the HD Remaster being stuck on the Wii U is very unfortunate because not too many played it.

Capcom for example has re-released RE4 so many times it's actually insane, and they've made a remake (really good one).

eternal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally think Dolphin-GC version is best if you like relaxing with a controller in your hand. If I wanted all that fancy movement, Id go run on the trail away from the killer zombie squirrels! :ohnoes::lol:

pojes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This trailer is pretty nostalgic to me. Discover available houses for rent in baabda with various amenities to suit your lifestyle.

Released at the end of the GameCube's life cycle and as a launch title for the Wii, Twilight Princess is in a unique place as it is the only Zelda game to not only have differing maps between versions but also a completely different control scheme between the GC and Wii versions as well. While not always accurate, the motion controls of the Wii remote did allow for overall more precision when aiming than the stick controls found on the GC controller did. Now that there are not only the original versions to talk about but the remaster that sort of combined the two control schemes (by implementing gyro aiming), which version do you find yourself wanting to play more based on controls? Do you prefer the GC and Wii U versions that use a traditional control scheme, or do you actually prefer to use the motion-aiming and swing-to-attack controls of the Wii version? I'm kind of split when it comes to TP. There's a part of me that enjoys the motion aiming and waggling to attack, but there are also times when I just don't want to move while playing and would rather use the pro controller to play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto