DS #3699: Rhythm Paradise (Europe)

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are they really offended by Heaven? I doubt it... especially when you consider the Rare developed game Donkey Kong 64 had "Hell of a Guy" which was changed in the Melee version of the song to Heck of a Guy... which was due to US issues, I thought.

Oh well, all my facts are probably screwed up. *stays quiet*

kenofthedead

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
I can't believe euros are so friggin offended by "Heaven," ain't Europe where the damn pope is at ? Reminds me of when Europe changed "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" to "Teenage Mutant HERO Turtles"

No one is offended by heaven, except maybe Satan. All they did was translate ?? as Paradise instead of Heaven. It can mean either, so it's not like they completly changed what it means.
And I like Mikey with a grappling hook to swing around instead of just randomly twirling nunchucks in Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles, it looked better.

Blue Zoidberg

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kenofthedead said:
And I like Mikey with a grappling hook to swing around instead of just randomly twirling nunchucks in Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles, it looked better.

Michelangelo was given a grappling hook in lieu of his nunchaku because nunchaku are illegal in Japan. By the 4th season of the show animators got lots of heat about having a "hero" wield an illegal weapon so they changed what the orange masked mutant used.

Anyway, this is a really fun game and clear proof that not all mini-game colelctions are shovelware.

-BZ

creepingcreep

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm still absolutely stuck solid in the USA version with the table tennis game. Just can't do the fast ones.
hate2.gif

Maybe I'll switch to this version and see if its any easier

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
creepingcreep said:
I'm still absolutely stuck solid in the USA version with the table tennis game. Just can't do the fast ones.
hate2.gif

Maybe I'll switch to this version and see if its any easier
I don't see why it'd be any easier in the European version. I was stuck on it too for a while so don't worry. Just keep trying.
wink.gif

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
Well im from europe (uk) and can't say im offended by " heaven " or any other word for that matter!

As for the game i don't think much of it and though its 256mbs i managed to trim over 90mbs soooo.

Cr*p game anyway lol

paul

LFF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
French version of the Fan Club song is awesome
~♪ C'est certain ♪~

Mainly because it doesn't sound like they got a cleaner to sing it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol