DS #3654: Die Gilde (Europe)

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh my god is this a Stronghold-like game?
ohmy.gif

I love Stronghold! Is there an English language setting in the game?

megabug7

Forum Relic
Trophies
XP
Country
RE: Video Clip - thanks

It might have helped when they made the clip to bring the DS in closer, so we can actually see something.

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
is there a piracy protection like DQ5?
i must travel trough a city but the travel button isn`t there. (it says push the travel button)

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jesterscourt said:
Argh on one of the other "sites" it was listed as "The Guild" and I was hoping this was like EBA except with Felicia Day.
It is The Guild (I don't know why GBAtemp has it listed under the German title.) But it's based on a longrunning PC series by the same name, not on that tv series.

I played the computer version (actually, I played The Guild II). It was sort of fun in multiplayer. You could play a gentleman thief, attending society balls by day, kidnapping, robbing, and blackmailing your rivals by night. Fun.

I guess I'll try this, too.

Lump

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Die Gilde is actually one of the more successful german game titles. I enjoyed both PC predecessors especially in multiplayer. On the PC it was an economy simulation with some RPG elements set in the middle ages. All about starting your own medieval crafts workshop, producing stuff, selling stuff, buying stuff, trying to hinder your competitors by torching their businesses down, finding a wife and producing offspring to continue your legacy and eventually run for town mayor. Dunno how it will look like on the DS but except for the horrendous bugs the PC titles were actually really good.
Trust me, simulation fans in germany (like me) almost wet themselves with joy and nostalgia upon reading names like Die Fugger, Patrizier or Die Gilde. Stands for quality medieval themed economy sims over here so I'll definitely try this one out.

geolyte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Kreatur84 said:
is there a piracy protection like DQ5?
i must travel trough a city but the travel button isn`t there. (it says push the travel button)

You have to travel to a specific town in the tutorial.
It is marked only in the detailed map, not in the overview.
It should be in the north-east.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    hmmm 360 even lol
    Well I was getting a discount so 320 is probably right
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That is cheap, I used to pay $100 for a tine.
    Tine? One gram?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sixteenth
    Also it was literally out of a kilo when I got it off the boat so absolutely pure
    Holy shiz that's a lot
    +1
    I was getting 3.5 Grams for 320 could have stepped on it and doubled my money easy lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd be afraid to it nowdays, my heart would explode prob. I just stick beers n buds nowdays.
    I would get to drive from tarpon springs to like Miami a thousand bucks lol do that twice a week and back in 92 that was good money
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    @Psionic Roshambo what are you guys talking about?
    Blew it on women and muscle cars lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Hamster food, its pricey nowadays to keep PCs running.
    +2
    I don't do anything except cigarettes and gotta stop eventually lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd do shrooms again if could find, and I was outside camping/fishing, and had a cooler full of beer.
    +1
    I wouldn't mind some LSD, laughing until my face hurt sounds fun lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ever try soaper powder/qauludes? I did once and like a dumbass drank beer on top of taking, I woke up laying in my backyard in the pouring rain, it knocked me out. I have not seen it around in many many years.
    +1
    No never tried a lot of things but never that lol
    I did pass out one time on a floor after taking a bunch of Ambien lol thought it would help me sleep and did it lol
    Girlfriend was working at a pharmacy and stole like 500 of them, was and still is the biggest pill bottle I have ever seen lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ativan is pretty legit
    +1
    The last time I had to take something to help me sleep, I was prescribed Trazadone it was pretty OK to be honest.
    Not something I need at all these days, doing a lot better lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not something I need at all these days, doing a lot better lol