DS #3654: Die Gilde (Europe)

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh my god is this a Stronghold-like game?
ohmy.gif

I love Stronghold! Is there an English language setting in the game?

megabug7

Forum Relic
Trophies
XP
Country
RE: Video Clip - thanks

It might have helped when they made the clip to bring the DS in closer, so we can actually see something.

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
is there a piracy protection like DQ5?
i must travel trough a city but the travel button isn`t there. (it says push the travel button)

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jesterscourt said:
Argh on one of the other "sites" it was listed as "The Guild" and I was hoping this was like EBA except with Felicia Day.
It is The Guild (I don't know why GBAtemp has it listed under the German title.) But it's based on a longrunning PC series by the same name, not on that tv series.

I played the computer version (actually, I played The Guild II). It was sort of fun in multiplayer. You could play a gentleman thief, attending society balls by day, kidnapping, robbing, and blackmailing your rivals by night. Fun.

I guess I'll try this, too.

Lump

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Die Gilde is actually one of the more successful german game titles. I enjoyed both PC predecessors especially in multiplayer. On the PC it was an economy simulation with some RPG elements set in the middle ages. All about starting your own medieval crafts workshop, producing stuff, selling stuff, buying stuff, trying to hinder your competitors by torching their businesses down, finding a wife and producing offspring to continue your legacy and eventually run for town mayor. Dunno how it will look like on the DS but except for the horrendous bugs the PC titles were actually really good.
Trust me, simulation fans in germany (like me) almost wet themselves with joy and nostalgia upon reading names like Die Fugger, Patrizier or Die Gilde. Stands for quality medieval themed economy sims over here so I'll definitely try this one out.

geolyte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Kreatur84 said:
is there a piracy protection like DQ5?
i must travel trough a city but the travel button isn`t there. (it says push the travel button)

You have to travel to a specific town in the tutorial.
It is marked only in the detailed map, not in the overview.
It should be in the north-east.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo