Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
LOL!

Could it be that one of the people at GDC dump it? Quite ironic..

Well, that's only 5,000 people that got the free copy at Iwata's keynote.. easy to find out who it was
tongue.gif

Anyway, this game is amazing, finished the japanese version, and was waiting for the english one to play again
yaynds.gif

mauroh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's not wario-ware esque... it's rhythm based and the "stages" are longer than wario's...
Anyway, it's really fun. If you missed the japanese version be sure to pick this up.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
never heard of this game before XD but well watching some vids made it look .... interesting ...

but reading the songs are dubed gives it a very hugh down

than as well i believe ppl like me that would preffer japanese songs over english/whatever songs are rare
i have enough friends that would never get a game like this with songs in japanese (sadly)
only because they are all like "japanese sounds like "sching schang schong" or whatever" so the companys are still more or less forced to dub those songs sadly ...

i am rather happy that they at least started with japanese intros here in germany (with naruto) after several ppl complained ... i belive this could help getting more original intros and maybe even later undubbed music games XD

Popin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
sun vulcan said:
manaphy4ever said:
Oh yeah Rhythm Heaven best game of 2008 in japan i really like japanese songs of this game cant wait to play
smile.gif

The songs were dubbed. I hate the new versions.

I loved the Japanese version, though it would have been nice to know what I was suppose to do instead of figuring out on my own. But if the songs are different then I don't know if I want to play it....How different is it from the Japanese version?

Kitomaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh sweet, I can finally stop playing the Japanese version and finally understand
what they are saying
laugh.gif

Thankies Update
wink2.gif

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mauroh said:
It's not wario-ware esque... it's rhythm based and the "stages" are longer than wario's...
Anyway, it's really fun. If you missed the japanese version be sure to pick this up.

That's fantastically ignorant considering it was the same developer who created WarioWare that created this and it was intentionally meant to be a WarioWare-esque rhythm game.

I was just saying how I would be willing to bet this game would be dumped within the hour. I haven't played Gold (I was waiting for this release), but the GBA game was freaking phenomenal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @HiradeGirl, https://a.co/d/6oECWAh