DS #3548: Broken Sword Shadow Of The Templars - The Directors Cut (Eur

DBMONK

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
HOLY CRAP......
is it me or has this beenthe best month EVER for the ds????
GTA: CW, valkery (i cant spell for sh*t) profile, suikoden..... plusmany other excelent games.
and now this too......
PRAISE BE TO THE DS
gbasp.gif

Ranma

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Excellent. Short as hell, but the original Broken Sword is one of my favourite games of all time. Can't wait to check out the extras they've put into this version.
yaynds.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
taggart6 said:
Cool! Is this part 1 of the series?
Its the first. The Wii version is good too.

There is suppose to be more of these if it does well along with Beneath A Steal Sky.

Ranma

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I might have to buy one of these, then. I'd love to see the other Broken Sword games re-done. Never played Beneath a Steel Sky, though. Is it any good? It came as a bonus with my copy of Broken Sword Trilogy,

DBMONK

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Ranma said:
I might have to buy one of these, then. I'd love to see the other Broken Sword games re-done. Never played Beneath a Steel Sky, though. Is it any good? It came as a bonus with my copy of Broken Sword Trilogy,

and you never payed it!?!?!?!?!
SHAME ON YOU.... go play right now, its one of the best early point and clicks made along with the monkey island games XD

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Ya I remember the GBA version had a horrible bug halfway through that made it impossible to complete the game.
I'm looking forward to trying this out later, have played it through on many systems and hope the new content warrants yet another play through.
Nicole, oh, Nicole. It's been a while.

DBMONK

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Thug4L1f3 said:
Ya I remember the GBA version had a horrible bug halfway through that made it impossible to complete the game.
I'm looking forward to trying this out later, have played it through on many systems and hope the new content warrants yet another play through.
Nicole, oh, Nicole. It's been a while.

*remembers the GBA verion* - eeeeew..... i had forgot about that one......
BAD POSTERS...... VERY BAD!!!!
now the nightmares will begin again
blink.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iNFiNiTY said:
Beneath a Steel Sky is already announced?
The developers have the rights to release future games including a sequel (they have to make that one themselves) if they wish, but they haven't started development. Just need this to sell.

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has been an amazing few weeks of releases. Right before spring break too, so I will actually have some time soon to enjoy them.
I have wanted to play this game for a long time. I always meant to play the PC version, but never got around to it. The GBA version made me wish I was playing the PC version (because I assumed it was the definitive version over the GBA one). Now I can hopefully play this game in a way that it was meant to be played. I have heard good things about the original, so I hope this follows suit. Can't wait to play, as I love classic style adventure games.

EDIT: So far the game looks really cool. The graphics are quite crisp, and best of all the animation on the characters is quite good. It reminds me of Full Throttle in terms of quality. Looks like a winner.

Social0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
great game, gba version was great too so let's hope this version is good
smile.gif

edit: tried it out, very simular too the Wii version minus the voice acting. It could have used a bit of voice acting but it's really nice!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show