DS #3541: PokÃmon Platinum (USA)

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
because GTA compared to pokemon is crap!
we have been waiting for so long this game... EVEN MORE THAN THAT CRAPPY GTA! Damn you people... if you want to play GTA play it on the pc, ps2 or 3 or even xbox 360! the ds doesn't have a quality for it!

HelenBaby

Trophies
Website
helenbaby.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I haven't found a way to get this to save on my M3 Real yet. It runs fine, but when I go to save it crashes on the 'Saving, don't turn off the power...'.
Next time I start it it makes me start from the beginning. Any else have this problem and/or know of any solutions? I'm pretty sure its got something to do with the large nature of the save files, would one of the GTA patches possibly work?

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Goten said:
because GTA compared to pokemon is crap!
we have been waiting for so long this game... EVEN MORE THAN THAT CRAPPY GTA! Damn you people... if you want to play GTA play it on the pc, ps2 or 3 or even xbox 360! the ds doesn't have a quality for it!

have you even played it
smile.gif
? I prefer it to gta4 + it's portable. Check out some reviews.

Pokemon is pretty cool but this isn't exactly a brand new game.

mad_hatter_md01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dled it this morning. Works on the R4-III Upgrade Revolution. Though I have had problems with the Action Replay codes that were released with the game. Anyone else have codes that dont work?

mad_hatter_md01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TTDSman18 said:
Codes work but the information on how to activate them was off. Download the new one in order to get codes to work. IIRC Curly released it.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=142154 scroll down a bit.

4.5 hours in 1 badge. takin muh time started with turtwig

I dont get what youre talking about. I dled the new codes for 3-22-09 but theyre all the same, and they dont say how to activate them any differently then the last list.

i.e - When you use the Event Item codes or regular pokemon items, none of them work, either all activated at once or one at a time.

toh_yxes

Trophies
XP
Country
i hate this game now. I hadn't saved for ages( cuz im a dumbass) and the last time i had saved was Hearthome before I had beat the gym and I was nearly at Veilstone. My party was Torterra - 37, Kirlia - 27, Psyduck - 5(lol), Staravia - 23, Luxio - 19 and Bibarel - 17. I trained for ages, started breeding in the daycare, and I was ready to battle and SMASH the Veilstone Gym. I save, ready for sleep and another day. I wake up the next morning turn on my ds, "The save file is corrupted. The previous save file will be loaded." I frickin nearly broke my DS and I did break my remote because of this game. But I will probably play it again when my anger fades away.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Lol, violent much? Was your .sav 512kb?

If so, there's your reason why. I suggest reverting back to a backup .sav, and have someone convert it to 1mb for you. If you got a DSTT, it's a quick and easy process.

toh_yxes

Trophies
XP
Country
geminisama said:
Lol, violent much? Was your .sav 512kb?

If so, there's your reason why. I suggest reverting back to a backup .sav, and have someone convert it to 1mb for you. If you got a DSTT, it's a quick and easy process.

Yeh my .sav file is 512 kb. How do I convert it to 1mb?

okAn

Trophies
XP
Country
ok guys , i dled the rom, when i tried to run it , there were just white blank screens. i patched it with arm7 and now i am on the intro screen that the professor appears. but the game stucks there again.

anyone knows what i have to do?

i'm using R4

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Which firmware of the R4 are you using?

I recommend you to use a DSTT firmware or a new YasuFirmware, also you shouldn't actually patch it with ARM7 because actually everthing's with the rom
wink.gif

Mystic-Homer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I kinda haven't been into the whole DS scene in awhile, so I know I'm kinda late to the party
tongue.gif

But when I try to use the HM Fly in this game (to travel to other towns), the game freezes up on me.

Anyone know why that happens? Do I need to get a patched version of this game or something?

I'm using a somewhat older Slot-1 flashcart, the M3 DS Simply, if that helps :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...