1. Pockle

Pockle Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Awesome. thanks.

2. Syman

Syman Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Comparisons with AC are bound to happen, so for what it's worth.

this is indeed a great game, the controls seem a lot "clunkier" than AC though. particularly when cathing bugs.

liking the fishing, seems a bit mor of a challenge to catch them than in AC

3. Raika

Raika uguu

For the fishing part, I find it better and more realistic. In AC you just needed to push the button at the right time, but in Enchanted Folk you had to reel it in, making it more realistic. In AC no matter how long you hold down the button, you will throw the fishing line at the same length. But in Enchanted Folk the longer you held down X the further your line would be thrown. I would agree with you on the bug point though, and sometimes due to the camera you would be unable to catch the bugs properly. But overall this is way better than AC, since you are also able to design your shirts, pants and change shoes. The only problem is you can only hold up to 3 different shirt designs and 2 pants designs.

4. Lump

Lump Newbie
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    As previously suggested using the Bomberman 2 arm7 file fixed the WiFi problems on my old M3. So all R4/M3 Simply users who want to play online should give that one a try.

5. nagareboshi

nagareboshi GBAtemp Regular

Gambia, The
    you don't have to find all of those mushrooms. one's enough, she'll make you the potion anyway and give you 1000 ritch for your efforts.
    [​IMG]

6. emmanu888

emmanu888 6 years and still going strong

Canada
    so saturday i have buy a dstt for 55$ so i enter the circle of flashcart and yes i can confirm it work with the dstt and ysmenu

7. Mondeus

Mondeus Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    For the dutch players im making a dutch site with info regarding this game Enchanted-Folk.nl still working on the content and design hope it will be up and running around the weekend.

8. MthedeafMute

MthedeafMute Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    this games fun and while use the arm7 fix to get it to work i found another game
    with the title magicians quest : mysterious times
    turned out to be the american version that just can out and is up for you r4 users

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Enchanted, Wizardry, (Europe)