DS #3507: Enchanted Folk and the School of Wizardry (Europe)

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trapped in Mystery time....Completed the extracurricular thing, so now what?
ohmy.gif

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
At least you finished it =P i have to find a butterfly but there's only those odd flies here. =(

So no idea what to do, and i can't find shades for the shade guy in the tombstone either.

Also, anyone know what the "ghost" mushrooms do? They only come up from the ground when i have my back towards them. If i look at them they quicky go away.

monac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it to work with DSLazy MaxCrass, but wifi doesn't work. Anyone else have this issue and how to resolve it?

thanks!!

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Animal Crossing could learn a thing or two from EF. I would imagine future AC releases would implement some of these elements. It definitely keeps things from getting old quick!

killakev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awww wifi doesnt work with ARM7 patch thingy T_T lame,Game just crashes while trying communication/finding wireless connection etc..

killakev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zerrix said:
So this is really similar to Animal Crossing?
Anyways it does look like the same..

Yea just add the function to learn magic,And erm summon etc.. but its like 80% Animal crossing(maybe too much) however if anything Animal crossing(Their creators) could learn a few things from this for their future game releases.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I really like what they did with the AC concept here. They put the same style game into a more interesting setting, added tons of interesting new features and with more colorful and interesting graphics.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
While I must respectfully disagree I'd also like to point out that this isn't the place to simply state "AC is better". If you want to make a debate of it, try adding some facts and discuss what you prefer in AC and what you think is flawed in EF, if you please. Otherwise the posts are merely clutter. I'd be happy to debate why I believe EF is better if you'd be so kind as to state what you think is wrong with it.
smile.gif

Posts merged

Apologies for the double post, my internet dislikes me.

Maximin

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd like to request some help.

I patch using the ol' DSLazy, but for some odd reason, when I repack the files... it creates an .nds file thats about 700KB. Yes, KB. This is probably some stupid problem that I brought on myself, but it's stopping me from playing this... which kinda sucks. So, please help. Thanks for your time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30