DS #3504: Avalon Code (USA)

beethy

Trophies
XP
Country
Fantastic!! It's out.
Pretty box-art too!!

But I'm currently so overwhelmed by RPGs on the DS..
Dragon Quest V, Final Fantasy IV, Soma Bringer, Summon Knights, Locks Quest, Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure... and more.
T_T

I hope this one will be good!!

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
The boy hero looks like Paul McGann.

Paul%20McGann.jpg

So, has anyone figured out yet how to undub this?
I think replacing the noah_sound_se.sdat file is one way to repair the damage.
I hope replacing the three bottom files in the MOVIE folder will also help fixing it.

There seems to be an error about initializing save data on an M3 Simply though. Looks like they'll have to update the firmware then for the only other flashcard besides the M3 Sakura that has an acceptable navigator.

I think the overuse of the silent protagonist is a glaring weakness, particularly as it's really getting annoying when NPCs make specific reactions about an implied reaction your reactionless character has. It actually has the opposite effect of being immersive. Ironic. On the other hand, the book is a nifty little game/plot device. It's interesting to read all the little tidbits of information, even if it can be a shortcut to exposition.

I just find myself wondering when I'll run into Zaphod Beeblebrox and the Heart of Gold.

Icey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol it's been out. Start checking your rom site store sometimes.
wink.gif

We're up to 3511. Chanser is busy catching up.
Was going to get this til I learned how annoying searching through pages of code can be... Oh well.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Woots been waiting for a while! Glad I saw this the first moment when I wake up and turn on my computer
yaynds.gif

Avalon code FTW!

But why does it seem to have attracted so little attention? Only less than ten comments?

toh_yxes

Trophies
XP
Country
oh yes. FINALLY. been waiting for this eagerly. hmmmm. only a few comments.SPREAD THE WORD. AVALON CODE IS OUT!
smile.gif

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hell yeah! This game looks pretty nice. I am always looking for a good innovative RPG. Especially one that flexes the 3D capabilities of the DS. It feels like I am living in the golden age of RPGs. Kinda takes me back to the old PS1 days.
wub.gif

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
u think that granville has hyped this game enuf to make this at least a 5 pages but i guess picross has overtaken our mind and
frown.gif
well at least my ds week can official starts now that i have more than enough game to occupy my time
biggrin.gif

Just Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
At least the "unripened fruit of a member of the Musaceae family" is finally happy... kinda...

I have to agree with some of his comments though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjrWHozUdIE