m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Link5084 said:
HazNobody said:
Link5084 said:
Wait, how the hell do you save in this game?

The "quit" option will ask you if you want to save, then if you want to continue playing, iirc.

That's kinda stupid, why can't they just have a "Save" option in the menu? Makes things easier

Is this your very first video game?

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
science said:
Why is everyone creaming their pants over this? What is it?

It's a pant-moisturizer, actually.

In reality, it's a collection of NES-archetype game parodies. There's a shoot-em-up parody, an RPG parody, a racing parody, and etc. It's pretty sweet if you're old enough to appreciate it.

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Third page and no one complaining about piracy checks yet? Yay, sounds like this one's clean. Gonna pass it to my SD when DQV comes out.
Ah oh yeah, Guardia Quest! Looking forward to that.

Icey said:
I use real time save. Yay Cyclo.
smile.gif
Kinda off-topic: Just wondering, is there any way to disable the real time save in the Cyclo DS? I'm not talking about "just don't use it", I'm talking about not being able to use it at all if I choose so. I'm thinking of getting one, but I really don't want the savestates thing.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Rod said:
Third page and no one complaining about piracy checks yet? Yay, sounds like this one's clean. Gonna pass it to my SD when DQV comes out.
Ah oh yeah, Guardia Quest! Looking forward to that.

Icey said:
I use real time save. Yay Cyclo.
smile.gif
Kinda off-topic: Just wondering, is there any way to disable the real time save in the Cyclo DS? I'm not talking about "just don't use it", I'm talking about not being able to use it at all if I choose so. I'm thinking of getting one, but I really don't want the savestates thing.
I think to activate RTS mode in the Cyclo, you must hold down Select before you load up a game and keep holding it until you see a message that says "RTS Initialize". As long as you don' hold select before you load up the game, the RTS option wont appear and you'll be safe.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna give it a try just to see what the hype's about. I'm probably not gonna play it much knowing myself. I'm not into old-school gaming.

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iNFiNiTY said:
The scenes are completely different as to how easy it is to get supplied. NDS games they rarely ever get shipped early (unlike films/music, not sure why you think apps are ever early), so the only way to get them early is review copies. And if you expect people to risk dumping review copies for the masses of kids in todays 'scene' well guess again
smile.gif

you are about 100% wrong.

games go gold around a month before a game hits shelves. gtaIV and fallout3 are perfect examples of how just about every other scene is. i just grabbed lily allen's new album yesterday, but that torrent was available for a week. now it's not like it was sitting in some store for a week and an employee snuck it out.

the infiltration, for lack of a better word, is much deeper in the other scenes.

and apps do come out early. windows 7 beta?

and even without that level of infiltration, some ds games still take a couple days or a week AFTER release before they get dumped. in any other scene, that group would fail.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XxXNEROXxX said:
hahaha......funny translations...this game makes me laugh

"You shooted 42 asteroids"
I think the bad English is on purpose to make the game more authentic.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
trinest said:
GreenBanana said:
trinest said:
This was fun until I turned it off with out saving after doing so much shit.

Not happy.

Dude, it JUST appeared, you haven't had time to get anywhere.

Anyways, somebody please quickly undub this for chrissakes so that the embarrassing Star Wars text is thankfully masked by the unintelligible moonman lang. Name input fails and fails upon fails for not allowing pokery-tappery for letter-selection. I don't care if it's "retro", this is still 2009.
It's been online for an hour.

More then enough time to do the 1st and a bit of the second challange sets.

He does this every time a game's released and no matter how many people correct him he refuses to stop making an utter cretin of himself
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=1729977
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=110...p;#entry1480253
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=1446648

He seems to think games get posted on GBATemp before they're dumped for some reason, and if his source doesn't have it, no one has it and is therefore lying if they talk about what they think of the game. So a game comes out, between 1 and 5 hours later it's posted on GBATemp, people talk about what it's like and GB comes along saying "LOL, it's not even out yet, wait for it to be made available before pretending you've already played it lol etc etc."

Anyway, really been looking forward to this one, hope it lives up to expectations.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?