DS #3332: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time (Japan)

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SeraphisCain said:
As soon as Narin's done with the piracy fix, I'm going to test the game out, with the file swaps I made for English. Might work, might not, but I think it will. Looks like all that was necessary was simple file renaming, like Populous DS and such.

I frickin love you guys.
GBATemp may have a lot of whiners around but this kind of thing reminds me why I come here for everything.

yaynds.gif

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Triforce said:
Just a heads up, when i go to save the game i get a picture a DS and a real game card with a cross between them and some text under it.
Running on CycloDS Evo with 1.51, will update to latest firmware and see if it fixes the save issue.

QUOTE(Narin @ Jan 27 2009, 10:31 AM) #3332: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time (Japan) has a piracy check folks, almost done with a fix actually. When I did make a fix alreayd, just testing it now.
Is it the one mentioned by Triforce? Or something different? Thanks for working on a fix so quickly.

vdfritz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i'll wait for the oficial american release even if someone releases an english patch

there's not that much time that i've finished the first game TWICE IN A ROW, so i'm a bit tired
if i begin the new game now, there's a chance of me not finishing it

Anj said:
superkris said:
I still rather have "big Bang Mini"...
LOL! was that sarcasm? If not.... anyways someone should unpack this for the english *eagerly awaits*

was there any need to ask?
obviously it's sarcasm

edit

i did some research on the game and OMG O.o it's some really good game, i'm going to try it

Anj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Narin said:
#3332: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time (Japan) has a piracy check folks, almost done with a fix actually. When I did make a fix alreayd, just testing it now.
That was quick
ohmy.gif
yaynds.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
By the way, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time (Japan) is awesome. Its way better than the first game. It looks far better, virtually no load times, people with the Wii version of the game can play on WifI with the DS version and it has better game pla and customizability options.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
sa1amandra said:
Anyone figure out how to swap the english files?
Not yet, its being worked on. The language filed are packed in a single binary file which first needs to be unpacked (Easier said than done) to change the language files around. Please be patient.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la