DS #3136: Syberia (USA)

NatsuMatto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kingkong said:
we should not forget that all the roms get distrubuted thru gbatemp irc channel which is run by the same people that run the website, whose main aim is to hurt nintendo & game programmers by making flashcards & roms available to everybody and informing every 12 y.o. how to steal from nintendo bringing piracy to the masses and hurting nintendo massively

What is the point of this little rant?

And seeing as how Nintendo is basically printing money with the DS and Wii, I highly doubt anyone is "hurting them massively."

gbaknrcec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys this game is soooooooooooooooooooooo bad i hate this game it is the worst because i hate these games arghhhhhhhhh
mad.gif

NatsuMatto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JDandy said:
I wrote my impressions about the EU version back when it came out, and those still hold true to the US release.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=114...p;#entry1529504

In summary; if you liked the pc games, stick with those. If you never played the pc games, pick them up, if you like the genre. As for this game, AVOID.

I don't get it... the article your link points to says:

QUOTEAll in all it plays pretty good. I wonder if the music is going to CHANGE because this one tune is really grating on my nerves. Atmosphere is good, and since I played it on pc, I know what to expect of the story (which is also good). Stylus use is sensible. Size (when trimmed) is 60ish mb.

All in all a very decent port.

seems like you changed your mind since posting that first one?

JDandy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
NatsuMatto said:
JDandy said:
I wrote my impressions about the EU version back when it came out, and those still hold true to the US release.

In summary; if you liked the pc games, stick with those. If you never played the pc games, pick them up, if you like the genre. As for this game, AVOID.

QUOTEAll in all it plays pretty good. I wonder if the music is going to CHANGE because this one tune is really grating on my nerves. Atmosphere is good, and since I played it on pc, I know what to expect of the story (which is also good). Stylus use is sensible. Size (when trimmed) is 60ish mb.

That's what I posted after I had played the first ten minutes, and later on I did indeed change my mind completely. (I have two posts in that thread.)

NatsuMatto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JDandy said:
NatsuMatto said:
JDandy said:

That's what I posted after I had played the first ten minutes, and later on I did indeed change my mind completely. (I have two posts in that thread.)

Your link goes directly to the first more positive review. Might be worth changing the link to the second, more negative version.

JDandy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
NatsuMatto said:
Your link goes directly to the first more positive review. Might be worth changing the link to the second, more negative version.

Done and done, thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ok then no