DS #3134: MegaMan StarForce 2 - Zerker x Saurian (Europe)

ECJanga

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Man!! I got all psyched, I saw MegaMan Star Force, I saw a cover I had never seen before. I saw NO japanese characters, so I was really thinking StarForce 3 was out in english...

But no.. It's just MMSF2 for Europe...

MAD_BOY

Lazy bum
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I wish they'd just stop making these games.
They've been the same since MMBN1. They're also not nearly as good as the real MM games.

JoseBove

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.consoles-portables.com
XP
Country
France
I also wish they stopped the star force series, and brought the ZX series back instead. Or just brought back the ZX series, how long has it been since the last megaman platformer?
frown.gif
(except megaman 9, which proved everybody that they still were able to make good megaman games with smart level design and interesting difficulty level)

KirbyPink

Trophies
XP
Country
Megaman 9 was made by Inti Creates, which did MMZ and MMZX series.
So, i think they was mainly busy with MM9.
However...
0ap8.jpg.png

There is always this to wait for.
Quote from Protodudes Rockman Corner http://protodudesrockmancorner.blogspot.com/
"Nintendo Dream's Announcement Concerns a New Series?
Allan "Nicol" Montenegro of Taizen Saint Seiya, has attempted to translate the blurred text from the mysterious Nintendo Dream announcement:

Top text: "Burning/hot/ardent battle"

Lower Text: "The newest series! At long last the work..."

Is Nintendo Dream implying the coming of a new series? Perhaps, but then what's the "at long last the work" all about? Whatever it is, sounds as if its been in production for a while...

I really don't know what to make of this one, too little to speculate on. Your thoughts?

News Credit: The MegaMan Network, Rodrigo Shin"

spiritos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I actually Played MMBN 2 on the GBA for a long while and loved it...was kinda repetetive mind boggling hypnotising ...kinda like pokemon LOL. this one don't seem to get for some reason, well, we'll wait for the 3rd.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ahhaaaa the star force series should go away ZX series was ok but my all time fav is megaman legends series!!! it rules all megamn and should be brought back to a next gen console with completely updated graphics it would look amazing.

heres a trailer of megaman legends 2 which has a few features that the first legends doesn't have (as you'd expect), I couldn't find a trailer of the first one I guess its because its fairly old.

quick edit: grrrr trailer didn't work heres the link instead http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6KR_VBW9hmA&...feature=related

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KirbyPink said:
Megaman 9 was made by Inti Creates, which did MMZ and MMZX series.
So, i think they was mainly busy with MM9.
However...
0ap8.jpg.png

There is always this to wait for.
Quote from Protodudes Rockman Corner http://protodudesrockmancorner.blogspot.com/
"Nintendo Dream's Announcement Concerns a New Series?
Allan "Nicol" Montenegro of Taizen Saint Seiya, has attempted to translate the blurred text from the mysterious Nintendo Dream announcement:

Top text: "Burning/hot/ardent battle"

Lower Text: "The newest series! At long last the work..."

Is Nintendo Dream implying the coming of a new series? Perhaps, but then what's the "at long last the work" all about? Whatever it is, sounds as if its been in production for a while...

I really don't know what to make of this one, too little to speculate on. Your thoughts?

News Credit: The MegaMan Network, Rodrigo Shin"
Not another Megaman spinoff
sleep.gif

The only good Mega Man games are 1-9 and the X series

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Seamen :D