DS #3132: Babysitting Mania (USA)

Just Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
Not what you'd expect. Fast paced little game which is enjoyable in small doses.

BBMANIA1.jpg
space
BBMANIA2.jpg
space
BBMANIA3.jpg

BBMANIA4.jpg
space
BBMANIA5.jpg
space
BBMANIA6.jpg

You have to run around the house cleaning up after the brat, keeping him occupied, changing the baby's nappy and disposing of the waste, and then put them to bed. Actually reminds me of The Sims in some ways in that you have to tell her where to go next but don't actually control her properly.

Certainly more interesting game then the baby crap that Ubi puts on the table. This one doesn't take itself too seriously.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Raven Darkheart said:
i really hope youre joking hun. i'd rather cram for exams then play this mess.
why pretend to be one when you can go be one and make cash off of it?

or, you could make money doing it, and just ignore the baby and play this at the same time
biggrin.gif

Just Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
The sequel to the hit PC game Nanny Mania!

Does anyone remember that hit? I wonder what constitutes a "Hit" in the offices of Majesco?

As for this game, try it, then pan it.

xtreme_power

Trophies
XP
Country
Some of you guys need to actually play the game first before commenting!

The game is actually not bad, it's addictive and playable in short burst. It's like a cakemania/diner dash game with The Sims style graphics...I enjoyed it!

highanimalhouse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The screenshots kinda remind me of the Bullfrog "Theme Park" games. I guess "Theme Daycare" would be great if that was ever released....

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just Joe said:
Not what you'd expect. Fast paced little game which is enjoyable in small doses.

BBMANIA1.jpg
space
BBMANIA2.jpg
space
BBMANIA3.jpg

BBMANIA4.jpg
space
BBMANIA5.jpg
space
BBMANIA6.jpg

You have to run around the house cleaning up after the brat, keeping him occupied, changing the baby's nappy and disposing of the waste, and then put them to bed. Actually reminds me of The Sims in some ways in that you have to tell her where to go next but don't actually control her properly.

Certainly more interesting game then the baby crap that Ubi puts on the table. This one doesn't take itself too seriously.
Ugh... I play games to take my mind off all that shit. This just sounds like torture.

Maybe they should make games where I have to pretend to do my job too. That would be fun.

Earl

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Haha, some of the games that get released to DS are just...wow. The DS ha so many great games though that makes up for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.