DS #3119: Madagascar Escape 2 Africa (France)

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't believe there has actually been an English dump of this game. The release labeled USA was actually in French. The only other one is a Dutch one. Not that you need to understand the language to beat it (I assure you the language barrier isn't a problem), but the entire game IS voiced and the voices are in French. Whatever though.

This game uses the same engine as the DS version of Crash of the Titans and has identical gameplay (exactly identical). However, it's somehow not nearly as fun as Crash. Oh well. IGN gave this one a 5.5/10:

http://ds.ign.com/articles/935/935793p1.html

I'll admit it's certainly worth more respect than the countless shovelware out there. It's fully 3D and has good voice acting. Too bad the gameplay isn't that great. Nice on a technical standpoint though. The character animations are especially nice.

Just Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
The North American English release has just been dumped as #3128/#3129 depending on where you look by OneUp.

Just Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah the last NA release of this was French only I think. I'm sure that was the one I tried.

Noticed recently though that there are a few games which are coming through which have incorrect info. Don't know if that's a regular thing before, but I've only just noticed it recently.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
it's actually one of the better movie games
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: someone is saying ultimate nes remix didn't had less games, it makes my brain hurts