DS #3110: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (Europe)

blitzpatzer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Gamer said:
Haruhi said:
Any sign of a Supercard slot 2 fix, so battle animations can work?

Nope, and i really dunno that it could come out.

They seem to care less about english releases... I mean, they haven't fixed CT (USA version) and some other (U) games, like SW- CW, haven't been fixed. Or maybe they are just waiting to fix a bunch of games?

Dunno... hope i'm wrong and a fix comes out soon
biggrin.gif

Cheers

I am sure the SuperCard team is working tirelessly on this project. I'm sure its not easy to patch. It must take thousands of hours to crack.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
bicoolioo said:
bicoolioo said:
is there any difference between the Europe and US version? if there is then i'd rather wait for us release
We don't know, as US version still isn't released
huh.gif

But probably no differences!!

Well they'll probably take all the "u"s out and change any instances of the word "artefact" into "artifact".

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems the European version of the game uses American spelling (Armor rather than Armour) Nintendo of America must've done this, considering all the names were changed too

The only real changes (from the Japanese version) I've heard and seen is there are five more online maps to battle on (although the new ones look ugly to me--the first is the original one), a handicap mode for online mode, and the Warp Staff had its icon changed from the Star of David to just a star :/

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not a reward. Those new Gaidens are more for the player that cannot survive, just as the generic units who automatically fill rosters if there are not enough units to participate. They're not a clap on the back--they're an indication that you need the extra support. Now, whether they can actually help...

A bit different from the usual Gaiden ideas, but regardless, there's not much worth going for in those chapters anyways. The best would be the extra Aura and Excalibur, personally, and that comes in the second-to-last chapter as a Gaiden. Given the stupid amount of uses the Repair Staff has, running out of the initial tomes shouldn't be a problem >.>

Aleatz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
aleatz.blogspot.com
XP
Country
For someone who likes getting every character possible in a FE it feels annoying. I understand the purpose, but it really removes something from the game in my opinion. One of the best things I liked about FE was the difficulty and having to restart in order to save characters, but now that feels redundant.

blitzpatzer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Aleatz said:
I would love this game a lot more if I didn't have to let my units die in order to unlock others. Rewards for unskillful tactics? That's not cool.

Letting characters die is the best part of the game for me. If you sacrifice enough characters and still finish the mission you can unlike rare and elite units.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
One of the best things I liked about FE was the difficulty and having to restart in order to save characters, but now that feels redundant.
Well then, simply don't go after the gaiden chapters, or the five (four if you don't count Nagi) useless characters.

Or play the hardest mode and watch all your characters die. Not even Oguma or Barts can easily hold their own. Then you'll realize why the gaiden requirements are the way they are in this version of Fire Emblem >.>

blitzpatzer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Celice said:
QUOTE said:
One of the best things I liked about FE was the difficulty and having to restart in order to save characters, but now that feels redundant.
Well then, simply don't go after the gaiden chapters, or the five (four if you don't count Nagi) useless characters.

Or play the hardest mode and watch all your characters die. Not even Oguma or Barts can easily hold their own. Then you'll realize why the gaiden requirements are the way they are in this version of Fire Emblem >.>

I haven't played enough of this yet. I can't wait to attempt the ninja gaiden levels. They will surely bring back memories.

Kempston

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
This WAS a ROM site, the thing is, we don't want to get closed because of links to rom sites and similar, this site changed in last few years, and yeah, we do NOT condone piracy any more!

He says in a forum that does little more than inform people of new NDS rom dumps for the soul purpose of downloading and playing games that haven't been paid for.
happy.gif

blitzpatzer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Kempston said:
Toni Plutonij said:
This WAS a ROM site, the thing is, we don't want to get closed because of links to rom sites and similar, this site changed in last few years, and yeah, we do NOT condone piracy any more!

He says in a forum that does little more than inform people of new NDS rom dumps for the soul purpose of downloading and playing games that haven't been paid for.
happy.gif

The only reason I'm here is to chat about Fire Emblem. Rom dumps??? I thought this was a gaming news website.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Sort of. Most of the scene releases covered here are dumped via means not authorized by their manufacturer, which may even be illegal to dump depending on jurisdiction. Then get illegally distributed around the globe by various P2P networks and rom sites.

kingkong

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
we should not forget that all the roms get distrubuted thru gbatemp irc channel which is run by the same people that run the website, whose main aim is to hurt nintendo & game programmers by making flashcards & roms available to everybody and informing every 12 y.o. how to steal from nintendo bringing piracy to the masses and hurting nintendo massively

morethantoast

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any word of a supercard fix/patch coming along for this?

battle animations, random freezing, black screens. if it's not one thing it's another.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1