1. blitzpatzer

blitzpatzer Member
    Newcomer

Thailand
    I am sure the SuperCard team is working tirelessly on this project. I'm sure its not easy to patch. It must take thousands of hours to crack.

2. mitchy

mitchy Member
    Newcomer

United States
    hey where can i downoad it

3. Lumstar

Lumstar Princess

United States
    You don't, but if you're nice maybe someone will...

4. bicoolioo

bicoolioo Newbie
    Newcomer

United States

5. Toni Plutonij

Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
    Former Staff

Croatia
    We don't know, as US version still isn't released [​IMG]

But probably no differences!!

6. Law

Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

Well they'll probably take all the "u"s out and change any instances of the word "artefact" into "artifact".

7. Celice

Celice GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    It seems the European version of the game uses American spelling (Armor rather than Armour) Nintendo of America must've done this, considering all the names were changed too

The only real changes (from the Japanese version) I've heard and seen is there are five more online maps to battle on (although the new ones look ugly to me--the first is the original one), a handicap mode for online mode, and the Warp Staff had its icon changed from the Star of David to just a star :/

8. Aleatz

Aleatz Advanced Member
    Newcomer

I would love this game a lot more if I didn't have to let my units die in order to unlock others. Rewards for unskillful tactics? That's not cool.

9. Celice

United States
    It's not a reward. Those new Gaidens are more for the player that cannot survive, just as the generic units who automatically fill rosters if there are not enough units to participate. They're not a clap on the back--they're an indication that you need the extra support. Now, whether they can actually help...

A bit different from the usual Gaiden ideas, but regardless, there's not much worth going for in those chapters anyways. The best would be the extra Aura and Excalibur, personally, and that comes in the second-to-last chapter as a Gaiden. Given the stupid amount of uses the Repair Staff has, running out of the initial tomes shouldn't be a problem >.>

10. Aleatz

Aleatz Advanced Member
    Newcomer

For someone who likes getting every character possible in a FE it feels annoying. I understand the purpose, but it really removes something from the game in my opinion. One of the best things I liked about FE was the difficulty and having to restart in order to save characters, but now that feels redundant.

11. blitzpatzer

blitzpatzer Member
    Newcomer

Thailand
    Letting characters die is the best part of the game for me. If you sacrifice enough characters and still finish the mission you can unlike rare and elite units.

12. Celice

United States
    Well then, simply don't go after the gaiden chapters, or the five (four if you don't count Nagi) useless characters.

Or play the hardest mode and watch all your characters die. Not even Oguma or Barts can easily hold their own. Then you'll realize why the gaiden requirements are the way they are in this version of Fire Emblem >.>

13. blitzpatzer

blitzpatzer Member
    Newcomer

Thailand
    I haven't played enough of this yet. I can't wait to attempt the ninja gaiden levels. They will surely bring back memories.

14. Kempston

Kempston Advanced Member
    Newcomer

He says in a forum that does little more than inform people of new NDS rom dumps for the soul purpose of downloading and playing games that haven't been paid for. [​IMG]

15. blitzpatzer

blitzpatzer Member
    Newcomer

Thailand
    The only reason I'm here is to chat about Fire Emblem. Rom dumps??? I thought this was a gaming news website.

16. Lumstar

Lumstar Princess

United States
    Sort of. Most of the scene releases covered here are dumped via means not authorized by their manufacturer, which may even be illegal to dump depending on jurisdiction. Then get illegally distributed around the globe by various P2P networks and rom sites.

17. kingkong

kingkong Banned
    Banned

Austria
    we should not forget that all the roms get distrubuted thru gbatemp irc channel which is run by the same people that run the website, whose main aim is to hurt nintendo & game programmers by making flashcards & roms available to everybody and informing every 12 y.o. how to steal from nintendo bringing piracy to the masses and hurting nintendo massively

18. silverbullet1080

silverbullet1080 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Does this game contain books 1 and 2?

19. morethantoast

morethantoast Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Is there any word of a supercard fix/patch coming along for this?

battle animations, random freezing, black screens. if it's not one thing it's another.

20. DragonStefan

DragonStefan Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - (Europe), Shadow, Emblem