XP
Country
United States
jahrasta311 said:
BestIntrest said:
gacktgacktgackt said:
BestIntrest said:
gacktgacktgackt said:
IT WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE DUMP. I KNOW THIS BECAUSE COPY PROTECTION IS SUCH A STUPID CONCEPT AND THERES NO WAY ANYONE WOULD EVER IMPLEMENT IT IN A GAME BECAUSE ITS RETARDED AND IT MEANS I CANT PIRATE THE GAME FOR FREE... oh wait

HAHA, pretty sure I never said that. Get with it son.

"Again, FFCC was copy protected - it was just poorly implemented copy protection. What that did was have a timer that counted down, all the AR code did was stop that counter going down."

How long was the timer set for?
I know you never said that... because oddly enough I just said it there now?

Does it matter how long the timer was set for? There was a timer, it existed, a code stopped it, the copy protection then no longer worked.

It actually matters a lot. If a "timer" was set then one wouldn't be able to leave the game on for a time AFTER the timer is supposed to be up. If you know there's a timer then knowing the time it's set for should be easy, no? Simply leaving the game on would tell you.
But does the timer know it's a timer? How does it know it's a timer? Do timers have feelings, or are the merely tools used to time things? I think you're on to something here, keep digging and we're gonna get to the bottom of this timer conspiracy.

Just saying people said the timer used to be 20 minutes but I've left it on FAR longer than that without moogle.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As if we don't have enough guests slowing the server down, people at the GFAQs boards are trying to dump more off on us.

Anyways, has anyone tried it on the N-Card yet? I assume the results are the same, but you never know...

Feels Good Man

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TrolleyDave said:
BestIntrest said:

I think it was something like 20 minutes or half an hour. Can't remember exactly without checking.

It was 20 minutes

Anyway... I could wait for a fix for this game. I remember everyone freaking out that the copy protection in FFCC was the copy protection out of all copy protections but then it got fixed a few days later by a coder from here [cracker IIRC]. Then DSTT fixed it soon after.

I'll just wait for the DSTT team to address this problem as they are usually one of the first to fix problems like these

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
FireEmblemGuy said:
As if we don't have enough guests slowing the server down, people at the GFAQs boards are trying to dump more off on us.

Anyways, has anyone tried it on the N-Card yet? I assume the results are the same, but you never know...
Yes, we know...It's not working!!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
BestIntrest said:
Just saying people said the timer used to be 20 minutes but I've left it on FAR longer than that without moogle.

You own a Cyclo I take it? It didn't affect all carts at the time, which is probably why they dropped that particular method. Ask cracker about it, he was the one who released the crack before the AR codes were implemented so he'll know the technical details.

edit : Damn you jester beating me to it!
tongue.gif

BestIntrest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jester13 said:
TrolleyDave said:
BestIntrest said:

I think it was something like 20 minutes or half an hour. Can't remember exactly without checking.

It was 20 minutes

Anyway... I could wait for a fix for this game. I remember everyone freaking out that the copy protection in FFCC was the copy protection out of all copy protections but then it got fixed a few days later by a coder from here [cracker IIRC]. Then DSTT fixed it soon after.

I'll just wait for the DSTT team to address this problem as they are usually one of the first to fix problems like these

Yeah I left my game on for 45-60 minutes and didn't get the moogle. That was on a G6 Lite

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
p1ngpong said:
Toni do yourself a favour and lock this until tomorrow lol

btw game works fine on my DS-X, game sucks too!
ph34r.gif
I must say this is probably the best post I've seen in this thread.....It really made me
rofl2.gif

You couldn't hold it back!!!!! hahahaha.....

I'm guessing I'll do that, it'll probably ease up on the server, and everything....and people will have time to chill till tomorrow!

jahrasta311

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
p1ngpong said:
Toni do yourself a favour and lock this until tomorrow lol

btw game works fine on my DS-X, game sucks too!
ph34r.gif
I must say this is probably the best post I've seen in this thread.....It really made me
rofl2.gif

You couldn't hold it back!!!!! hahahaha.....

I'm guessing I'll do that, it'll probably ease up on the server, and everything....and people will have time to chill till tomorrow!
Blah, Toni doesn't want anyone to find a fix for this obviously.

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
jahrasta311 said:
Blah, Toni doesn't want anyone to find a fix for this obviously.
Yeah, I want to sabotage the whole World, and close the thread so you can't find a fix for a game......

man, do you even see what I see.......We are on the page 40, and there were maybe 10 "legit" posts that are on-topic....

Yeah, I don't want you to find a fix..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy