Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Destructobot said:
Here's a mirror of the save file Normmatt posted: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=3781

And whichever staff member trashed LORD_NIGHTMARE's post requesting that this file be reuploaded needs to start paying more attention.
That was me. I saw none of the posts above it, someone reported it as a ROM link, and I saw the file names were the same. I then read up and noticed what it was. My bad.
unsure.gif

Anywhoo, that save works wonders. Just kinda a tad
frown.gif
for me that he didn't buy a single thing during the fair, I'm getting my ass kicked by the generic green things all over the first forest.
frown.gif
But I love the Bottom Screen in this, can't believe he turned it off by default.

zorro_kun

Trophies
XP
Country
Stuck again!!!

just after Frog joins, play the piano, nothing happened?! the door supposed to appear

haiz, better really wait for a really proper release, or just buy the original, its worth every penny

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The save doesn't work on the Acekard 2 either, when I load the game it says "Intialising save memory... do not POWER OFF." and then I only get the option to start a new game.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Noitora said:
Weee now to wait for the English release.
I don't know have you read the previous posts, but this Japan version contains English translation, the perfect one too!
wink.gif

But it has piracy protection, and it's currently unplayable after some points..

Movi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It's impossible to progress both at the warp scene and after frog joins your party. A lot of piracy checks are in place :/

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, i showed up to work this morning, and checked my beloved GBATemp site, and bam. Chrono Trigger was staring at me. Its in the queue right now, and i can NOT wait to finally play this beast.

I started reading the thread, but with 48 members currently reading it:
2ry0dnr.png

This beast is blowing up.

So, quick question - Does the current piracy protection keep this from running on the Cyclo? I only ask because i won't be able to test for another 8 hours
frown.gif
(otherwise, i'd check it myself
tongue.gif
)

Thanks to whomever answers, and thanks to those god-send dumpers out there
wink.gif

CRONO IS BAX0RZ!!! (and i'm completely un-hip...)

Movi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
R4DS (original) with 1.18 kernel.

Posts merged

I wish i had a Acekard 2, then i maybe would be able to come up with something :/

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Movi said:
It's impossible to progress both at the warp scene and after frog joins your party. A lot of piracy checks are in place :/
About of those:

All text are showing like this when you go to Manolia Cathedral... Battle text and all text from earlier of game are normal, though.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
WildWon said:
Well, i showed up to work this morning, and checked my beloved GBATemp site, and bam. Chrono Trigger was staring at me. Its in the queue right now, and i can NOT wait to finally play this beast.

I started reading the thread, but with 48 members currently reading it:
2ry0dnr.png

This beast is blowing up.

So, quick question - Does the current piracy protection keep this from running on the Cyclo? I only ask because i won't be able to test for another 8 hours
frown.gif
(otherwise, i'd check it myself
tongue.gif
)

Thanks to whomever answers, and thanks to those god-send dumpers out there
wink.gif

CRONO IS BAX0RZ!!! (and i'm completely un-hip...)
Yeah Wildy, I'm sorry to bring it to you...but no luck, even for CycloDS!!

I guess we need to wait some time for ninjas and magicians do their work and make our carts fully working again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl: