Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
TrackMania, a racing series focusing on fun and frantic racing, now makes its debut on the Nintendo DS. With TrackMania DS, you drive at mind-blowing speeds on incredible tracks made of jumps, loops, turbo boost pads and many other crazy design elements. Just like the renowned PC version, TrackMania DS will offer an amazing track editor that will let you create your own unique and exciting tracks from hundreds of different design blocks, giving the game near-infinite replay value.

• Three single player modes - Race, Platform and Puzzle provide a variety of challenges for even the most experienced racer
  • Single cartridge multiplayer - Players can compete with up to four friends using one cartridge for a more personal and competitive race
  • An incredible 3D track editor - A huge collection of track sections, including loops, jumps and twists, is available as players create their own tracks for the most insane races
  • Three TrackMania environments – Desert, Rally and Stadium environments offer unique styles of gameplay, each with their own vehicle type to ensure the best racing experience

Finally out, though the US releases it not for a bit and Australian release is set for the 21st for anyone interested to buy it in that location.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
No WiFi makes this fail.
frown.gif

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing for a bit, and imo, it's not that good. I don't know if track mania is supposed to be where you can fly off the tracks, but if it is, it's hard to get adjusted to. Also, no drift.

MAD_BOY

Lazy bum
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's great, witnessed quite a few glitches though. Also, the controls aren't as tight as in the pc version. And the Desert physics feel just odd, no 2 wheeling trough the corners either.
The editor feels great though and has a nice amount of track parts.
It also supports the rumble pack, it's nice to feel the bumps you make.
I recommend this game to anyone who likes the pc version of Trackmania or Stunts.

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jgu1994 said:
I don't know if track mania is supposed to be where you can fly off the tracks, but if it is, it's hard to get adjusted to.
That's one of the main draws of the series. It does take some adjustment, but after that, it's all about controlling airtime so as to post the best lap times.

Is it possible to import Nations Forever tracks into this?

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tinymonkeyt said:
erm the boxart is a lil..magnified
well trying this out now
yeah
wifi would have made it 10x better
especially if you could download other peoples tracks..

huge pic of boxart:
http://www.aeropause.com/wordpress/archive...pack2d-tmds.jpg

and who the heck voted 10% -.-
That hatchback is keeping up with a Formula car...

Anyways, I'm a big fan of the Trackmania series, this better be awesomely cool.

dryo

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
trackmania series?....has there been more than 2 trackmanias?,i just recall the free pc game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Trans Former, women and men who used to be the other sex! Autoerotic asphyxiation bdsm is fun at...