Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Welcome to Rubik's World- An abstract environment populated by "cubie" which make up the game’s DNA. Rubik’s world takes the shape, functionality and concept behind the famous Rubik's Cube but twists and turns the rules to transform it into a unique game experience for players of all ages. Get ready for a collection of games that will change your intellect while incorporating the mental twists and moves that made the original Rubik's Cube such a hit.

• Play 8 unique games ( different from the Wii version) which mix puzzles, quizzes, music and sound activities- as well as the classic cube solving game
  • Multiplayer mode lets you share the fun with family and friends. Compare your game stats and progress, share creations, music compositions and more
  • Each game requires forward thinking and involves complex mechanics with a simple interface
  • Progressive increase of difficulty levels ensure long lasting playability
  • Expand your Rubik’s universe. The better you play, the more cubies come to life, unlocking new challenges and activities
  • Cubies behave like living and learning beings. Play and interact with them as you educate and entertain them
  • Use the Nintendo DS microphone to record yourself and use your voice samples to compose music
  • Crisp and light color palette creates a unique look and feel

I never played the Wii version or anything, I might give this a try tomorrow.

mollekemiel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sleepwalker said:
I tried ARM7 fix for Slot2-M3, but it still won't work :\

there hasnt been an firmware update for slot2 since ... i cant remember !!!
hate2.gif

maybe we should strart a petition

noodle976

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoCoJo said:
DivineZeus said:
Is this one worth a try or....?

If you like puzzles : Yes !!
is there an actual rubik's cube you can solve in there or is it retarded like the rubik's revolution? :\

nevermind.... I guess I missed that part when I read that post...

noodle976

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't work with R4 after ARM7.
I used sim city ds (j) to fix it, but it didn't work... Is there a newer rom you're supposed to use to fix it? ._.

noodle976

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just Joe said:
Try ROM 2337 for ARM7
It works. thanks.
yaynds.gif

... rubik's cubes are hard to solve upside down >:(
this game would be better if they made the rubik's cube be like that one in that old japanese rubik's game where you could turn the cube in any direction you wanted.... this sucks, you can't flip it upside down.... orite, you can turn the ds upside down, but it doesn't feel right >:U

GatorDeb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it to work !!!
smile.gif

Not only that, I got Carnival Games to work too!! I had used DSLazy before without success. Something clicked today.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wow, this game is pretty cool!

actually beyond just the solving of a rubiks cube, the other games in this one are very good
yaynds.gif

darkriku197

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
meh, i'd rather stick to the actual cube for the 4x4 and 5x5. Too much work if it was on the ds. Also i couldn't cheat on the 4x4 if it was on the ds. I'm too lazy to remember the parody for when the 2 edge pieces are upside down so i just pop them out and put them right side up lmao.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!