DS #2883: Castlevania : Order of Ecclesia (Korea)

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raestloz said:
You should, but I wonder why they have English translation before Korean? I thought Korean and Japanese is pretty similar?

Don't go there. You'll have the Japanese and the Koreans fighting again.

Excerpt from a game of Xops I was playing

Tuttti - korean?
Uzi - KOREAN YOU?
Tuttti - yes
Uzi - FUCK YOU KOREAN

This is highly typical whilst playing Xops.

kjean

Trophies
Website
homeless
XP
Country
Raestloz said:
You should, but I wonder why they have English translation before Korean? I thought Korean and Japanese is pretty similar?What a pity, you are lack of common senses. No, they are not even close. Oh, and we use beautiful and shining Hangul.

Shabadage said:
QUOTE(Raestloz @ Nov 8 2008, 02:16 AM) You should, but I wonder why they have English translation before Korean? I thought Korean and Japanese is pretty similar?

Tuttti - korean?
Uzi - KOREAN YOU?
Tuttti - yes
Uzi - FUCK YOU KOREAN

It's ok, Raestloz do not know what he talking about. Oh, and Uzi, if you look at this post don't rape korean anymore. It's crime. Lololololol.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
kjean said:
Raestloz said:
You should, but I wonder why they have English translation before Korean? I thought Korean and Japanese is pretty similar?What a pity, you are lack of common senses. No, they are not even close. Oh, and we use beautiful and shining Hangul.

Shabadage said:
QUOTE(Raestloz @ Nov 8 2008, 02:16 AM) You should, but I wonder why they have English translation before Korean? I thought Korean and Japanese is pretty similar?

Tuttti - korean?
Uzi - KOREAN YOU?
Tuttti - yes
Uzi - FUCK YOU KOREAN

It's ok, Raestloz do not know what he talking about. Oh, and Uzi, if you look at this post don't rape korean anymore. It's crime. Lololololol.

link:
look at this topic
and read what boojum, ENDScape, chocomog257, and kikuchiyo said

As you can plainly see, all of them says Korean and Japanese is pretty similar (just like what I typed) in grammatical side, even a child can say "Momma, why does Japanese uses lines but Korean lines and circles?
blink.gif
"

While I'm not a Korean, nor a Japanese, and I don't know what the heck is the grammar for Japanese or Korean, those people I mentiond above provided me with a general knowledge(grammatically, Japanese and Korean is pretty similar), which I used when I typed those words, so even a child should be able to see that I know what I'm talking about.

Please do some research before trying to say "what a pity"

kjean

Trophies
Website
homeless
XP
Country
Raestloz said:
link:
look at this topic
and read what boojum, ENDScape, chocomog257, and kikuchiyo said

As you can plainly see, all of them says Korean and Japanese is pretty similar (just like what I typed) in grammatical side, even a child can say "Momma, why does Japanese uses lines but Korean lines and circles?
blink.gif
"

While I'm not a Korean, nor a Japanese, and I don't know what the heck is the grammar for Japanese or Korean, those people I mentiond above provided me with a general knowledge(grammatically, Japanese and Korean is pretty similar), which I used when I typed those words, so even a child should be able to see that I know what I'm talking about.

Please do some research before trying to say "what a pity"
Hah, that doesn't means and makes it easy to translate, oh, and what a pity, please state yourself CLEARLY next time.

Don't make a **it like this again.
A: I thought You and I are pretty similar.
B: No, not even close.
A: I mean we all are similar in the form of human being.
B: Huh?

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
CLEARLY or not, what I stated is true, no matter how vague it is. They all know, why don't you know?

Also, that example is shit

A better example should be:
A: I thought he and his father are pretty similar
B: No, not even close
A: I mean, look, their way of walking is the same, and look at the way they stare to those girls
B: Oh, yeah... now that you mention it....

kjean

Trophies
Website
homeless
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
all of them says Korean and Japanese is pretty similar (just like what I typed) in grammatical sideHuh? Only one person use the word "pretty similar". So you telling me, kikuchiyo is all of them? Even kikuchiyo said "as far as I know - I was told this by my Japanese anthropology professor who's specialization is Zainchi Koreans - in a class I was taking".

A.
QUOTE said:
I thought Korean and Japanese is pretty similar?
B.
all of them says Korean and Japanese is pretty similar (just like what I typed) in grammatical side
A and B are as same as Water and H2O?

I have no intention to hurt your feelings, but your first and second posts will misguide people, and shit example is your one not mine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA-vTRfE_x0