deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My friend works at an air tower, I'm not sure if he actually is involved in traffic control, or other areas in the tower.

As for making connections with 9/11 is a little too much.
Yesterday I was watching discovery channel and it was airing 9/11 episodes whole day. And the entire time it emphasized on how the terrorists were bad, family members of victims were sad, and call for patriotism. It made me suffocate on propaganda.

SaltyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The level of 13 year old mentality here is why I mostly troll GBAtemp. Want to say something to all the American hating assholes, but I may have to be careful. We might actually elect a cohorter of terrorists (read Bill Ayers) as or president.

Devil May Cry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the US cover triumphs just because of the sheer amount of WIN they could fit in that one sentence, never mind the fact that an air traffic controller should be watching the AIR TRAFFIC.

He should be saying: I'm an air traffic controller but am much too busy to turn around and greet you since I'm doing my job right now making sure nobody dies. Piss off."

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
if it had a better cover i'd consider buying this.. but it'd be really embarrassing to have someone see this on my shelf
blink.gif

NatsuMatto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SaltyDog said:
The level of 13 year old mentality here is why I mostly troll GBAtemp. Want to say something to all the American hating assholes, but I may have to be careful. We might actually elect a cohorter of terrorists (read Bill Ayers) as or president.

Troll indeed.

siriochan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried it on a M3 Perfect MiniSD, and had two white screens =_=' Solved using an arm7.bin patcher, and now it starts
happy.gif
' Seems a pretty funny game, good in this time with so few good games (at least for my tastes)

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
So everyone's been discussing the cover art, but no one's been talking about gameplay.

Looks like if I want something done, I'll have to do it myself.

Also, looking at the box art makes me have newfound respect for air traffic controllers... Eh, maybe not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can confirm +2