DS #2598: The Sims 2: Apartment Pets (USA)

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
prob not
meh. ill stick to the PC game kthnx
I feel ya, sis.
They've failed to make a fun, portable Sims game.
I'll stick with the PC versions as well
wink.gif

Screenshots -

blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
COOL i like the apartment idea... lol jk i didnt even enjoy the first sims pet. They think they can persuade us into buying this by adding the apartment. Maybe theres a chance one of the tigers tackles the guy and makes him fall 50 floors down??

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'll have to play more to really see how this game pans out. Already, it's heads and shoulders above that Sims 2 abortion. And so far it's more Sims-y than Castaway and Pets.

The Pets element here..it sort of injects a bit of Nintendogs type virtual animal games. But the 'minigames' so far have been incredibly tedious and I don't see it being as friendly to younger children with the reading involved. So I'm not quite certain who the target audience is.

I'll second The Urbz though. I would much prefer a sequel to that game, as it managed to hit the apparently rare combination of Sims 2 lite for a portable system, with new gameplay elements, to create a fun game. I'll hand it them for trying new things, but I'm not sure I understand why if they already succeeded the first time around.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, then whats qbits?