DS #2586: Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuuchou (Japan)

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
blank.gif
blank.gif

tanooki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the screenshots too
This game reminds me of this one game my bro used to play on the psx it had 4 discs and it was japanese >_>;; yeah I don't remember much about it, but it was all dark and bloody. Same sort of interface ( shows how lame ds graphics are) and it was about students too.

NatsuMatto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I watched about 10 episodes of this anime a year and a half or so ago, I believe. Kind of liked the show... I like tactics games (that first screen makes it look like one, anyway). Probably never seen an English release. Ah well.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lavalamp said:
WTF is up with the guy in the last screen - he is totally going to rape that cat.

I dunno about raping the cat..

but isn't that the same cat that gives you a power-up in Legend of the Mystical Ninja? (something something Goemon in japan)

BoomtownBilly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi I know this is off topic but could you point me in the right direction of the best version of Legend of the Mystical Ninja, as it's one of those games I've always wanted to play but just ain't done it.

to be on topic damn Japanese they get loads of interesting games, and we get imagine teacher. pah.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DieForIt said:
looks a cool game, but why Japanese
tongue.gif

I'm learning Japanese,but Kanji =O

Because japanese people made the game? And they could care less about people who cant understand their language. So its a good thing you're learning.

NatsuMatto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lavalamp said:
WTF is up with the guy in the last screen - he is totally going to rape that cat.

it's a statue of a cat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maneki_Neko

As for the story, the Anime News Network site says this:

Plot Summary: In the night of Tokyo, mysterious deaths involving the 'Reborn Dead' occur. Mysterious transfer student, Tatsuma Hiyuu, and delinquent student, Kyouichi Houraiji, fight these undead every night. They, along with the rest of their group, soon realize that a greater threat, that involves even more powerful demons, is near.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks interesting. Has the anime been officially released in English? That'll tell us the chance of the game getting brought over... we actually got the strategy-RPG based on Yu Yu Hakusho, say. Although it was a bit of a surprise.

tanooki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shiro786 said:
tanooki said:
Thanks for the screenshots too
This game reminds me of this one game my bro used to play on the psx it had 4 discs and it was japanese >_>;; yeah I don't remember much about it, but it was all dark and bloody. Same sort of interface ( shows how lame ds graphics are) and it was about students too.

It was the same game.
Oh that's awesome then xD

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
BoomtownBilly said:
Hi I know this is off topic but could you point me in the right direction of the best version of Legend of the Mystical Ninja, as it's one of those games I've always wanted to play but just ain't done it.

to be on topic damn Japanese they get loads of interesting games, and we get imagine teacher. pah.

Well the best version of "legend of the mystical ninja" must be the snes version i assume? Or maybe the port to GBA?
But my over all favourite ganbare goemon game must be the nintendo 64 version. I don't know why, it's all dorky and fucked up, but it's still so lovely.
The DS game is much fun too, but it's quite hard to understand what to do since it's just in japanese.

This game looks cool, but it's japanese, and will probably not ever have an english translation... that = pass for me...

Ziko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a Japanese wiki for this game? I need to find a way to get some characters into my party in the first half of the game. I managed to recruit one but this girl is tougher to get than he was. I just need some help with it since there's no english FAQ for it anywhere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1