DS #2543: Code Geass R2 Banjou no Geass Gekijou (Japan)

Endogene

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
woowwwww wasnt expecting this
just watched the whole first season and up to the last episode of R2 in 3 days
doubt its a good game, but im checking it out for sure

Naouak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
DeMoN said:
The anime is sort of like Gundam, so I wonder why the game is so.... strange.
Gundam != Code Geass
These are two animes totally different. The only common points is that there is mechas and it is made by sunrise.

-GJ-

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Have you ever watched Code Geass?
It really ain't like Gundam..

It's more like, something in between Death Note and Gundam, but in a different setting..
The only thing that is the same with Gundam is the mecha's..

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the boxart makes it look like a crappy dating sim, but when i read code gaess I thought "giant mecha anime"

Which part is terribly wrong?

Gab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Raiyu245 said:
Is this that board looking game?
Yes, with Code Geass themed minigames.
I lol at "All Hail Britannia" and "Dageki Houijin" (whack a mole style game) because SD Emperor Charles di Britannia is just hilarious (and hitting him with a hammer is more so).
I played it for awhile and it's okay I guess for fans of the series. I also like it because I enjoy stupid anime-themed donjara (or majan) games.

Naouak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Raiyu245 said:
Its kind of like Gundam 00 cause they both want to change the world..but for 2 totally different reasons. Besides that and the mecha, there nothing alike. Is this that board looking game?
Hum in Code gayass, Lelouch wants to rule the world and in Gundam 00 they want to stop every wars ... this is not the same thing.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naouak said:
Raiyu245 said:
Its kind of like Gundam 00 cause they both want to change the world..but for 2 totally different reasons. Besides that and the mecha, there nothing alike. Is this that board looking game?
Hum in Code gayass, Lelouch wants to rule the world and in Gundam 00 they want to stop every wars ... this is not the same thing.
Did I not say for 2 totally different reasons? And Lelouch does not want to rule the world. He wants to change the world so his sister can live in peace. They said this like 15 times in most of the intros.

Artheido

Trophies
Website
artheido.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Raiyu245 said:

Code Geass mechas are tiny compared to Gundam's. Also, do they have ejecting cockpits that stick out from behind? I don't think so. The weapons are also different. Only bits and pieces are a live because it was made by Sunrise, though character design is by CLAMP.
I also don't see how it's a cross with Death Note. Sure the first episode where he talks about the world being crap and then gets a power is similar, but apart from that, I don't see any big similarities. Lelouch != Light.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seazn said:
Raiyu245 said:

Code Geass mechas are tiny compared to Gundam's. Also, do they have ejecting cockpits that stick out from behind? I don't think so. The weapons are also different. Only bits and pieces are a live because it was made by Sunrise, though character design is by CLAMP.
I also don't see how it's a cross with Death Note. Sure the first episode where he talks about the world being crap and then gets a power is similar, but apart from that, I don't see any big similarities. Lelouch != Light.
...but are they still mechas?

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Raiyu245 said:
Seazn said:
Raiyu245 said:

...but are they still mechas?

Its a mecha but no reason to shoehorn them in the same genre. Also, Lelouche = Light.
They both create alter-egos to better the world and the anime mostly deals with them and how their lies unfold. And a personal battle against someone of equal ability.

Naouak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Raiyu245 said:
Naouak said:
Raiyu245 said:
Did I not say for 2 totally different reasons? And Lelouch does not want to rule the world. He wants to change the world so his sister can live in peace. They said this like 15 times in most of the intros.
hum being in the lead of the second world alliance and he wants to kill the emperor of britannia... All this sounds like "want to rule the world", i think.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There not the same genre just because there not the same size? Either way, its still mecha, theres no getting around that. I also said and I quote:
QUOTE said:

Naouak said:
hum being in the lead of the second world alliance and he wants to kill the emperor of britannia... All this sounds like "want to rule the world", i think.
So your saying that terrorists that want to get rid of nobility want to "rule the world"?

Anyways, it seems like a nice game that I'm going to give it a try.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: What the hell was that Syl?