DS #2531: Remyuouru no Renkinjutsushi (Japan)

lavalamp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most places have the name as Remyuouru no Renkinjutsushi...
Looks like maybe a dungeon crawl? Just a little. Hmm.

lagman

I wish I was green.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Lemuore = Remyuouru

Makes sense, and explains why I couldn't find the damn cover
tongue.gif
, thanks.

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This game seems to be like... um... can't think of any English title games other than Toy Shop.

Anyways, from the screenshots I have seen on some other site, you create items using alchemy and sell them to people.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xdarkx said:
This game seems to be like... um... can't think of any English title games other than Toy Shop.

Anyways, from the screenshots I have seen on some other site, you create items using alchemy and sell them to people.

Not that you would create items using alchemy in real life, but the incredible proliferation of simulation games, in general, boggles my mind. Stuff like the new Order Up! game for Wii, or as you mentioned, Toy Shop -- stuff you don't want to necessarily do in real life we love to do in video games. WTF!
rolleyes.gif

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
This game is actually really fun... And me, having like very minimal knowledge of Japanese, am managing to scrape through each day, just barely. (Got around 9k gold now.
biggrin.gif
)

Anyone know of an English guide anywhere? Or just like a brief run through or something. (I don't know what all the options in the X-button menu do... When you click on a button it leads to even more buttons... I'm getting really confused)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: after i restes peacfully