DS #2500: Professor Brainmaniac (Europe)

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Is this professor layton 2?!?!

lol joking
tongue.gif

my god, nintendo doesnt stop getting shovelware.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shovelware as in "My standards are too high for a game, and I believe that every game should fit a single standard set by me and not the general consumer who actually BUYS games, therefore it's obviously shovelware" shovelware?

Since it seems like that's the majority of what you people do, you just throw the term around without even attempting to play it, or knowing what the hell it's about.

xanth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
knl said:
I wish they would remake The Lost Mind of Dr. Brain. that was one swell puzzle game.

Wow, I'm impressed someone else anywhere actually ever played the game, because I think my parents picked it out of a $5 bin when they found it. That was immediately the connection I made when I saw this title.

asher

^ Liar
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
there´s a rom site out there that posted this release with the professor layton cover... with multi-5
and i was like OMFG but... you know the end of this story..

(anyway i wanted in spanish for my gf)

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pyrofyr said:
Shovelware as in "My standards are too high for a game, and I believe that every game should fit a single standard set by me and not the general consumer who actually BUYS games, therefore it's obviously shovelware" shovelware?

Since it seems like that's the majority of what you people do, you just throw the term around without even attempting to play it, or knowing what the hell it's about.

So true.

joghuj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DespizingU said:
Pyrofyr said:

So true.

Indeed. I'm glad that someone can actually write sensibly on this forum. How many times do people have to write along the lines of;

'Is this any good'
'This will be crap'
'yay, been waiting for this'

And other comments where they are deciding whether or not to bother downloading a rom and trying it!! What the fuck is that all about?

I swear some people have standard replies ready to cut and paste and post...

Glad I got that off my chest.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
After I started programming for games and not just softwares, its really really hard for me to diss a game, even when I hate it, since I know what a hard job it is to program/work on a game.

People who easily diss a game have no idea what it looks like programming on a game.

Now instead of saying bad things without thinking, I say stuff like "they could work more about this" or "If they had more time, they would have delivered a better game".

moo422

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This game includes five types of puzzles/games:
1) Sudoku
2) Kakuro
3) Go
4) Shanghai/Mahjong
5) Mastermind/Codebreaker

I've tried their Sudoku and Kakuro, both pretty unreasonably unplayable since you cannot annotate squares -- there's no way to make notes on a per-square basis; either you enter a single value per square or leave it empty. there's a shared whitespace/notepad, but it's not enough space to realyl jot down all the notes you need to be practical.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: @BakerMan...