DS #2495: Final Fantasy IV (USA)

Rebellion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It's pretty weird that Cecil sounds the same in Japanese as he does in English.
EDIT: Great game, but the only real complaint I have is that sometimes, the camera shifts (for example, when Cecil uses jump) to a point where you can't see the enemies you're targeting anymore. It wouldn't be so bad if they gave you a list of enemies after switching away the camera, but sadly, they didn't do that. I liked the smooth transition to the winning scene though. Also, framerate in battle sort of sucks too.
frown.gif

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dr4G0nZ said:
EDIT: Great game, but the only real complaint I have is that sometimes, the camera shifts (for example, when Cecil uses jump) to a point where you can't see the enemies you're targeting anymore. It wouldn't be so bad if they gave you a list of enemies after switching away the camera, but sadly, they didn't do that. I liked the smooth transition to the winning scene though. Also, framerate in battle sort of sucks too.
frown.gif
i believe this camera shifting is in every 3D final fantasy with ATB.
and anyway, you can always wait a few seconds untill the camera shifts back.
during this time you can't perform an attack anyway.

manobon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to be asking about this (since many people seemed to be angered by the existence of it), but does anyone know if it works well on an EDGE card?

Thanks!

bunnybreaker

Trophies
Website
devlkore.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Final Fantasy 6 is my favourite FF, followed by 8, then 7, is this worth playing?

I don't like the idea of an out dated battle system, is it much more basic than FF6? I never got into it on SNES, but would give it a try if they have somehow kept it feeling fresh (battles, not graphics).

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bunnybreaker said:
Final Fantasy 6 is my favourite FF, followed by 8, then 7, is this worth playing?

I don't like the idea of an out dated battle system, is it much more basic than FF6? I never got into it on SNES, but would give it a try if they have somehow kept it feeling fresh (battles, not graphics).
Well I haven't played this DS remake yet, but I can tell you this. FFI through III were pretty bare bones in execution. IV started the more Story based adventure with actual characters people care about, which VI perfected. If you liked VI, you should enjoy IV. Won't be the exact same, but they're on the same page.

Rebellion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
thedicemaster said:
Dr4G0nZ said:
frown.gif

i believe this camera shifting is in every 3D final fantasy with ATB.
and anyway, you can always wait a few seconds untill the camera shifts back.
during this time you can't perform an attack anyway.

No, only the 3D ones. I wouldn't have any complaints if they added a box where you could still choose your targets. It's mainly 'cause I play active, and I rush a lot. Nothing serious.

QUOTE(bunnybreaker @ Jul 22 2008, 05:51 PM)

For some reason, this game VAGUELY reminds me of FF8. Only the remake though. If you liked FF6, I think you'd like this.

ufo999

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
i'm really rotf
i see "some" posts to quote (but are too many) about how lame is the inet now...

i read pred= prereleased/prepared
pred is no abbreviation!
in any case who should have it (the real sceners) have no reason to ask releases.
i'm very very surprised about that posts.

JPH said:
Seems like this is a fake.
Gotta take this down.

Sorry guys
frown.gif

Edit: Actually, I'll just move this somewhere else for the moment.

QUOTE(JPH @ Jul 22 2008, 10:39 AM) Edit: Trying to fix the Portal & release list so that they'll correlate.
But once again - I fail.

u can ban for someone asking rom and u admit this kind of statement from a moderator?!?!?!?!?!?
u r thinking to be 1337
(ask him how old is, thats the question)
U R TOO LAME!

there's one or two tiltles to buy in a year and u download them???
real sceners buy the best and try the others...

sorry kind of OFF topic/flame but this is tooooo much!
don't want to create a new topic

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dr4G0nZ said:
No, only the 3D ones. I wouldn't have any complaints if they added a box where you could still choose your targets. It's mainly 'cause I play active, and I rush a lot. Nothing serious.
as i said 3D final fantasy with ATB.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1