smile.gif

Citric

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jos7960 said:
Anyone with an R4... Just sell it on ebay or something.
People will give you enough money for it to buy a flashcard from a team thats not dead.
I love how the moment one game doesn't work on the R4 the team is dead and it's the end of the line and everyone should jump ship and buy something else.

And then generally in a week there's a compatibility fix and everything works fine, and all the panic and doom was for naught.

It'd make sense if this didn't happen every single time the thing has a compatibility problem, but I'm not about to get concerned any time soon. And frankly, if it's truly dead, I'll just buy more games.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Citric said:
jos7960 said:
People will give you enough money for it to buy a flashcard from a team thats not dead.
I love how the moment one game doesn't work on the R4 the team is dead and it's the end of the line and everyone should jump ship and buy something else.

rofl2.gif

`Tis funny to watch. I suppose I feel their pain, but this game will likely be unplayable for most, anyway, since most folks frequenting these forums don't speak and read Japanese.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
irpacynot said:
Citric said:
jos7960 said:

rofl2.gif

`Tis funny to watch. I suppose I feel their pain, but this game will likely be unplayable for most, anyway, since most folks frequenting these forums don't speak and read Japanese.
it appears quite playable for people who can't read japanese.
but i'm going to remove it from my microSD since i don't like horror games, especially not like this. (end of chapter 1: scary dead kid >_

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
I need help!!!!!!!!!!!
after i finished the level/chapter where you wander around the train looking for an exit (I guess) and that ghost or zombie or whatever jumps at you, what should I do next? there's this guy talking shit I can't understand an then a punch of options will pop on the screen and you have to choose three of 'em. I tried for almost an hour now and I can't pass this, please help!!!!

kitehimuro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hungary
There is an option that appears on all three "pages", if you choose that all the time you should be able to proceed ( I forgot which one, but it's easy to find, at least it's in romaji
tongue.gif
)

After realizing if you push the d-pad PLUS the screen it doubles the walking speed, wonder WHY they even gave you the option to SNAILWALK. Later parts remind me of Dark Messiah, an old and obscure PSX survival horror game.

warbird

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Citric said:
jos7960 said:

And then generally in a week there's a compatibility fix and everything works fine, and all the panic and doom was for naught.

It'd make sense if this didn't happen every single time the thing has a compatibility problem, but I'm not about to get concerned any time soon. And frankly, if it's truly dead, I'll just buy more games.

Except non-working games are beginning to stack up, and its been so long, I dont even remember when the last update was.

Citric

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
warbird said:
Citric said:
jos7960 said:

Except non-working games are beginning to stack up, and its been so long, I dont even remember when the last update was.
Mid-April, so 3 months. I haven't had a problem since then, until this, obviously.

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
kitehimuro said:
There is an option that appears on all three "pages", if you choose that all the time you should be able to proceed ( I forgot which one, but it's easy to find, at least it's in romaji
tongue.gif
)

After realizing if you push the d-pad PLUS the screen it doubles the walking speed, wonder WHY they even gave you the option to SNAILWALK. Later parts remind me of Dark Messiah, an old and obscure PSX survival horror game.

Hey thanks man! I also find out if you press START and then A you'll skip these options
blink.gif

samurayjp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It is possible to play this game with the R4, it is necessary to add a cheat code.
gbasp.gif

102701A6 00002300
020701A8 E0016003

Excuse me for my bad English.
wacko.gif

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
samurayjp said:
It is possible to play this game with the R4, it is necessary to add a cheat code.
gbasp.gif

102701A6 00002300
020701A8 E0016003

wacko.gif

Big thanks!
This will probably work on other flashcards with cheat function too! (I'm going to test it out on my SCSD now)

€dit:
Doesn't work on supercard SD.
frown.gif

kitehimuro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hungary
Dominik93 said:
samurayjp said:
gbasp.gif

102701A6 00002300
020701A8 E0016003

wacko.gif

Big thanks!
This will probably work on other flashcards with cheat function too! (I'm going to test it out on my SCSD now)

€dit:
Doesn't work on supercard SD.
frown.gif

It does, make sure you use latest firmware ( 1.85 ) and patcher ( 2.66 ). DMA mode should be on, rest is the usual ( acces mode: high, restart doesn't matter, faster gameplay on, trim rom off )

samurayjp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Rictrunks said:
This code doesn't work. I've tried everything.
If it's possible, can you upload your cheat file or something?

you're using R4?

huh.gif
for me is working perfectly in R4, firmware 1.18.

And the code is correct.

xjenova

Trophies
XP
Country
This game may be too short. I am already 1 day away from dying from the curse already.

Unless they add some crazy twist....

and yeah, control pad Up + touch center screen = run. control pad right or left + touch left or right on the screen makes the camera move faster in that direction.

I like how they renamed the DS in the game . Its actually called "Twin screens" lol

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
they did make a small mistake in the cursed game.
they didn't glitch the title screen enough, making the characters in the game look a bit dumb.
they don't know who developed the cursed game? the title screen quite obviously says square soft.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thedicemaster said:
they did make a small mistake in the cursed game.
they didn't glitch the title screen enough, making the characters in the game look a bit dumb.
they don't know who developed the cursed game? the title screen quite obviously says square soft.
That made me LOL when I saw it. Maybe he is un-informed.

"OMG SQUARE SOFT??? NEVER HEARD OF THEM BEFORE I JUST HEARD OF SQUARE ENIX!"

Cyprene

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I can't get it working but I'm willing to accept the possibility that I'm just stupid.

I'm using v1.18 of the r4 firmware.
I'm using the rom named: ind-nngj.nds
I set up the cheat using the Chead Code Editor off the R4 site,
the game ID is YFQJ bcac3b62
and the cheat code, that I named 'please work' and gave no notes to, has this as its contents:
102701A6 00002300
020701A8 E0016003

When I boot my R4 and go to the select rom screen, I move the cursor to nanashi no game and hit Y, it brings up a menu with that one cheat I made appearing. To select it, I hit 'game enable', 'cheat enable' and then 'select all'. The top reads 'Selected Cheats: 1/1".

Then I hit save and exit and start the game normally. It still dies on the startup screen like it did before I didn't input any cheats.

Am I doing something wrong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay