DS #2406: Hakoniwa Seikatsu: Hitsuji Mura (Japan)

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
screenshots look beautiful!
wub.gif

the blog is also fun to look at even thoughi don't have a clue what they're talking about
wink.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
Incredible. It's a contender to Harvest Moon! And there's also a PS2 version... I'll try this.

If it's good, we NEED a translation
ph34r.gif
Various scores I've seen say its bad to average.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hadrian said:
raulpica said:
Incredible. It's a contender to Harvest Moon! And there's also a PS2 version... I'll try this.

If it's good, we NEED a translation
ph34r.gif
Various scores I've seen say its bad to average.
Thanks Hadrian. Here goes the single and only HM contender
rolleyes.gif

Still, I'll try it. Who knows
ph34r.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deletable_Man said:
Yeah but HM usually gets sorta meh reviews from reviewers too. Such is the fate of a niche game.
Only the recent ones which is fair, there hasn't been a good HM game since Friends of Mineral Town.

Deletable_Man

Old Man
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Friends of Mineral Town was just a port of the PSX game which was made back in HM's golden age, so that explains that. Rune Factory was good (for a change) and so was Magical Melody despite the easiness once you were able to mine. That's ok. Island of Happiness is coming soon and then the sequel, Shining Sun and Friends after that. From what I've played of the japanese versions of those, they will be excellent.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Deletable_Man said:
Friends of Mineral Town was just a port of the PSX game which was made back in HM's golden age, so that explains that. Rune Factory was good (for a change) and so was Magical Melody despite the easiness once you were able to mine. That's ok. Island of Happiness is coming soon and then the sequel, Shining Sun and Friends after that. From what I've played of the japanese versions of those, they will be excellent.
Still, I like FoMT more of Back to The Nature. The camera angle of BTN was terrible, in my humble opinion.
I got bored of Rune Factory after a while. Terrible dialogues and plain characters drove me off of it.

Magical Melody was a nice surprise, as I didn't really like AWL... Terrible loading times.

Island of Happiness seems okay, but there are the sea weeds which give you something like 1000g every day on the shore which make the game a bit too easy, still, it could be otherwise, as I don't remember quite correctly now.

I have great hopes for Shining Sun and Friends. That looks (and plays) like a good ol' HM.

Anyone knows something about FoMT2? It was announced last week, but I can't really find anything on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ