MagNetCZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tinymonkeyt said:
i think im the first to ask
but this isnt playable without knowledge of japanese right?
I guess it could be playable with the knowledge of the game but as I remember there were quite many messages that could be problematic if not given in a language you understand, be it not enough garbage spots or cleaning services
biggrin.gif

k0sm0s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
just tried it, and i played 3 hours through..

u need to be able to intepret some japanese.. there are ALOT of messages that looks dull but are in fact objectives, hints, instructions

it's addictive.. however i feel they didn't nail the controls.. the controls are quite bad.. it's easier to use buttons instead of the touchscreen.. plus i hate having to use my R button just to build something (because my shoulder buttons are very loose)

if you tried yoot tower before (not simtower), you know there are condo towers, hotel towers, shopping towers.. it's not that open ended like simtower (maybe in the beginning), but there are objectives u can achieve

there are a few touchscreen minigames right from your tower such as clearing toilets, cockroaches.. raising the efficiency of shops, and turboing your elevators

(btw the mario tower is just 2 minigames of circling your touchscreen, u don't actually build anything there, you get reward if u succeed though)

if you can play this, ya try it, it's fun

k0sm0s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
ok i've just past the 3rd stage (there are 4 stages in all, the final being the epic tower u play in simtower).. the instructions are terrible.. nowhere on the net or on the manual (available in the official site) did they say i'm supposed to tap the train station to call the train.. and not just tap.. u need to rub it, because the touch controls is really terrible..

so i'm stuck wif 210 ppl when i'm required to get 300 ppl in the Spa Resort (a building like the cathedral, the cathedral appears in the 4th stage).. it took me 3 rebuilds, 9+ hours, before realising i need to SUMMON the train.. all the while, the train station is empty (which i have been wondering)

bumjeans

Trophies
XP
Country
I thought the GBA version was very good and I have no problems with the rom on my DS.

How much does the gameplay differ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1