DS #2385: Daigasso! Band Brothers DX (Japan)

dawn.wan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
moozxy said:
omg I totally missed this being dumped.
Err could someone explain how to get this working on a R4DS?
I can't go through 66 pages >_>

ya sure, it's all explained somewhere between page 10 and 55... good luck!

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Ryaldeco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to say that I've successfully installed the region free Speaker Channel WAD, and it works flawlessly. I have an unmodded, North American Wii running the latest 3.3U firmware. I thought people might like to know since I haven't seen the 3.3 firmware mentioned yet in regards to the Speaker Channel.

Lookie401

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maybe the reason why some people can't get the Speaker Channel to work is because the wad isn't "properly" packed. Usually when you point to a channel it will say the name of the channel. In this case when I point to the Speaker Channel it just comes up blank. Perhaps non-Japanese Wiis IOS doesn't support Japanese language pack? Though it strange that a Japanese save file (ie SSBB) will display its description in Japanese. o.O

Anybody with a non-Japanese Wii that installed any Japanese channel, be it VC, WiiWare or others can confirm this?

Yummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
stvlite said:
POST 986!!

...66 pages....
...frightening, isn't it?...
laugh.gif

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody with a non-Japanese Wii that installed any Japanese channel, be it VC, WiiWare or others can confirm this? [/quote
I point to mine and it also shows no title or anything, yet boots fine.

Perhaps the ones who didn't get it working should try installing it once again :?

arange

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lookie401 said:
Maybe the reason why some people can't get the Speaker Channel to work is because the wad isn't "properly" packed. Usually when you point to a channel it will say the name of the channel. In this case when I point to the Speaker Channel it just comes up blank. Perhaps non-Japanese Wiis IOS doesn't support Japanese language pack? Though it strange that a Japanese save file (ie SSBB) will display its description in Japanese. o.O

Anybody with a non-Japanese Wii that installed any Japanese channel, be it VC, WiiWare or others can confirm this?

does anyone have a link for the region free wad? i've only seen the original one.

edsock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
littlestevie said:
i have mentioned it several times.... even on the m3 subforum here...

i even made a post about how m3 sakura fucks the save and the hex before and after of the header that it changes but noone was interested
frown.gif

Really?? I must have missed your posts on this thread. Too many posts to go thru everyday.

twIstErOId_AmbAs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Oh well. It seems you can export download songs to .bdx files with a certain old version of bdxtool and import them into the custom song slots using the new version

stvlite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
naa, im using those slots for my own masterpieces
smile.gif

woop! 1000th post!

so did you find a difference in the 2 saves twisted ambassador???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...