DS #2385: Daigasso! Band Brothers DX (Japan)

twIstErOId_AmbAs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Thanks Yummy. Looking into them now.

[Kaichu said:
Senki!]
Yummy said:
twIstErOId_AmbAssAdOr, here are your Fresh Saves:
Fresh Saves

Can me have one?
unsure.gif

Please send me a link by PM?

Thank you so much
rolleyes.gif

Ps. sorry about my english

Huh? Just download them from the link.

Hanpusu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
berlinka said:
Are there any game tunes in the download list? I love to play along with those fun Mario tunes. Haven't found any yet.
Game
Ai no Uta~Pikmin Theme [????~????????]
Ashley's Song (från Wario Ware Touched) [SONG OF ASHLEY(???????????)] (var med i expansionen)

Lupigen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dominator said:
hum, that very strange, the probleme disapear but some questions rest in my head, how the team fix it ?
Theye said they Put a random values for each fresh save but all save i've opened Seems the same.....

lol
It sounds like the random ID thing was an accident. Yet it's the fact that it didn't work when they were testing it that makes this whole thing seem a bit suspicious, especially since, as they said, it wouldn't be too tough for Nintendo to enable an ID verification system to prevent this sort of bypass. It just sounds like a fiercely thickening plot... too easy.

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
Lupigen said:
It sounds like the random ID thing was an accident. Yet it's the fact that it didn't work when they were testing it that makes this whole thing seem a bit suspicious, especially since, as they said, it wouldn't be too tough for Nintendo to enable an ID verification system to prevent this sort of bypass. It just sounds like a fiercely thickening plot... too easy.

Let's say "It is happy hour" ... until next monday (?) ... but also a good advertisement for the game ... Nintendo knows and got the logs anyway ... and perhaps it is wise to leave alive few random DL ... other tricks like fake/theft IDs can hurt legitimate owners...

Archenyte

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
SpikeyNDS said:
Using the latest beta of the CycloDS Evolution firmware, and starting from a fresh new save, I was not only able to connect to Wi-Fi, but I was able to download a song.
smile.gif

So this song marks the first one I've grabbed. I think I'll browse more songs and decide on some others I may want.
yaynds.gif

Can you tell me which number it is please? I mean that song.

twIstErOId_AmbAs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
This random ID lies from offset 007E0000 to 007E0027 and consists of 40 bytes. There are 256^40=2.1360*10^96 conbinations available (that's 2 followed by 96 "0"s), surely enough to track every cartridge they sell.

I'm not too worried about IP banning 'cos if nintendo is collection IPs now, they will have a lot of public IPs (like those access points at starbucks, mcdonald's, wal-marts and so on) which will be almost impossible to filter out. If they ban these IPs they will be flooded by angry calls from customers. What I am worrying about is that nintendo might have the ability to track those DS's serial numbers and ban these (remember how many xbox360 users got banned from xbox live?)
unsure.gif

Narstyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So R4, CycloDS and Supercard(?) are working perfectly with wi-fi now.

Waiting on another m3 solution. But nevertheless, happy it works.

Also, to those who have got it working on Sakura: How? I can only get it to work on M3 Real 3.8

stvlite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm still confused:s
i have the patched 1.18 and the save file from dominator, yet i still cannot download songs. can someone help me out here?? im a total n00b...

very very impressed with the song creator. u can add ur own lyrics and match them to the music so u can play it in karaoke mode xD singstar ds!!!
biggrin.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
k0sm0s said:
actually, the supercard still has problems...
frown.gif

no way to set the supercard to read 8mb?
frown.gif
I've forced the header (BBDX1234) to make it work with the SCDS One, but I've got only 2 free slots and I can't even connect on the WiFi. CRAP.

Yummy, could you please upload a save with a profile? There are some problems in generating a good save even using your 64mbit save
frown.gif

I would like to see if I can connect to Wifi with your save and then compare the two saves, to see where's the problem.

twIstErOId_AmbAs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Oh my god the 8mbyte save works on my supercard rumble when both dstt(with ysmenu) and supercard ds one fails!
I have 100 download slots now. I can't test it though; I don't have wifi at home and I'm not rushing to a starbucks.

stvlite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOOOOO! ITS WORKING!!!
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!
hehe i downloaded ghostbusters XD
THE WI-FI RADIO IS KICKASS!

noodle976

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone edit the first post with everything you need to get it working?
I need the files to make it work on R4, please.
ohmy.gif

Or link to the posts please? D:

Krazplay

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Songs doesn't seem to be encrypted or anything.
I was able to inject songs in my save very easily.
I didn't test it with another profile or anything, but I'm pretty sure it will work...

You need to have a good hex-editor.
Find a free slot, each slot are 32ko and located at adresses like 1A0000, 1A8000, 2B0000 and so on.
Download my song here (It's "Get Wild" (City Hunter), so you must not have already downloaded it)
The song is 32ko so you just have to overwrite the bytes with the song.

When you will launch the game it will be as if you downloaded it.
There's only one little bug, the number of free slots left will be wrong, but who care, I was still able to download a new song and it didn't overwrite the one I injected...

Get Wild
Ashley's song
One Night Carnival (Kishidan)
Ghostbusters

stvlite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The non wi-fi radio plays songs that were already on the game, downloaded songs and created songs.
The wi-fi radio lets you play songs available to download and gives you the option to download them. However, i'm not sure if theres a limit or not. Try it out for yourself!

...now i have to go through the whole blasted tutorial again....great.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1