DS #2385: Daigasso! Band Brothers DX (Japan)

Krazplay

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Yummy said:
Here is the fresh CycloDS save, No Profile, No Dl:

Zshare:
DBB DX_CycloDS_NoProfile

Rapidshare:
DBB_DX_CycloDS_NoProfile

wink.gif
Thanks a lot !
Works perfectly on my R4, I was able to download a song
laugh.gif

I love you ! :3

Is there a way to download other songs than the 10 I saw in FM Barrara ? (the red button in the menu)

Hanpusu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Krazplay said:
Is there a way to download other songs than the 10 I saw in FM Barrara ? (the red button in the menu)
The download menu is the button that is last in the main menu. There you will find all 300 DLC songs.

Auralistic

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I'm kinda having problem using the yummy's CycloDS save >_< , I was given an error that it was corrupted but I checked it and it wasn't. I'm using the latest version v1.18 kernel R4.

Is there anything I should do before I overwrite my save file with it ._.? I'm kinda new to this ^^"

YodaJM

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow TeamCyclops are my heroes
grog.gif

Glad I went with a CycloDS Evo
yaynds.gif

Now that Wi-Fi is working can someone help with a little menu translation?
I can figure some out, but not some parts.

Thanks!

Lupigen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GH0ST said:
Here is the latest comment from The team

QUOTE said:
Evolution

Well this is interesting
smile.gif
With v1.41B2, if creating a fresh save for Daigasso DX, CycloDS will set the "unique identifier" to a random value. During our previous testing, with the ID set to a random value everything would work EXCEPT for downloading songs, so its quite strange that its working now. It should be trivial for the servers to check if the ID being provided is legitimate or not, so I wonder if Gh0st is right and Nintendo are collecting IP addresses? Be careful guys
biggrin.gif

Anyway, its good to see that people are happy with the BETA!

So you know what you have to do ... buy the game and a CycloDS Evolution ... i myself just need a new DS ...
They are right, that is pretty strange for it to suddenly start working. Although I am happy that we are now able to download songs, my inner Jedi Knight still has a bad feeling about all of this. I guess all we can do right now is wait to see if anything happens.

Lookie401

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow. Thanks for the save file Yummy! XD

Hmm, it hangs on me once when I was downloading a song. I restarted the game, it gave me an error and then I guess it "corrected" itself and everything's back to normal.
smile.gif

Hanpusu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Let's hope that M3 Real gets a solution quickly. The .sav works and lets you access the DLC, but when downloading, nothing happens.
frown.gif

Dacvak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I just realized that DLC and custom-made songs don't share the same download slots. Meaning, I can make X amount of custom songs and still download 100 from Nintendo. Does anyone know how many custom songs we can make, though? Is it another 100? That would be too good...

~Dac

twIstErOId_AmbAs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
GH0ST said:
Here is the latest comment from The team

QUOTE said:
Evolution

Well this is interesting
smile.gif
With v1.41B2, if creating a fresh save for Daigasso DX, CycloDS will set the "unique identifier" to a random value. During our previous testing, with the ID set to a random value everything would work EXCEPT for downloading songs, so its quite strange that its working now. It should be trivial for the servers to check if the ID being provided is legitimate or not, so I wonder if Gh0st is right and Nintendo are collecting IP addresses? Be careful guys
biggrin.gif

Anyway, its good to see that people are happy with the BETA!

So you know what you have to do ... buy the game and a CycloDS Evolution ... i myself just need a new DS ...

Random uid huh?
ph34r.gif
I guess nintendo cannot ban IDs now since there's a good chance that someone of these IDs are the same as legimate IDs
wacko.gif

No luck using the evo saves on Supercard DS One or DSTT
mad.gif

BTW, Yummy, would you please make maybe 4 or 5 fresh saves with your evo? I really would like to see which part of the save is the "unique identifier", and everyone else can choose from these saves so there'll be less repeating IDs. Thx in advance
grog.gif

QUOTE(Dacvak @ Jun 29 2008, 05:49 PM)
So, I just realized that DLC and custom-made songs don't share the same download slots. Meaning, I can make X amount of custom songs and still download 100 from Nintendo. Does anyone know how many custom songs we can make, though? Is it another 100? That would be too good...

~Dac

Yes you can make 100 custom songs.

Auralistic

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
You just have to download yummy's save file and overwrite your old save file ( using R4 ) ? Cause I really can't seems to get it working =_=".

Sorry if I'm causing any trouble asking this kind of question >_> I'm usually quite shy to ask for help in forums.

D

delfino

hi Yummy

do you think you are able to dl some more songs and give us the save file?

salut Yummy

est ce que tu penses pouvoir dl plus de chansons et mettre la sauvegarde ici pour tout le monde?

++

Yummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
twIstErOId_AmbAssAdOr said:
BTW, Yummy, would you please make maybe 4 or 5 fresh saves with your evo? I really would like to see which part of the save is the "unique identifier", and everyone else can choose from these saves so there'll be less repeating IDs. Thx in advance
grog.gif

twIstErOId_AmbAssAdOr, few minutes please & you will have them!
wink.gif

Auralistic, have you got the patched R4 firmware?...if not, you have to in order to make the game running correctly.

& yes Dacvak, i've got the same problem as you in downloading...but i am not complaining as i am going to have My game in a nice box with all the titles i want!
tongue.gif

Auralistic

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Ok , ^^" Don't worry about it , I shall do it MUAHAHAHA =x.

Thanks , I'll see if it will work ^^.

Edit : I found it YAY! Thanks both Yummy and Dominator :3 -tries-
Edit2: IT WORKED YAY!! ^^ THANKS~ -bows-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto