DS #2385: Daigasso! Band Brothers DX (Japan)

twIstErOId_AmbAs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
You can only trade custom songs locally(to another ds via ad-hoc or whatever it's called). I believe we'll have to wait for a save editor to trade songs on the internet.

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France

twIstErOId_AmbAs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Oops, encryption... I didn't expect that at all. I thought we could simply copy songs from saves.
Have anyone tried to make a real time save (with cyclods or supercard ds one) when listening to songs online and then extract songs from it? The real time save file is basically a copy of the ds's memory, I believe.

bcully

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know how to get this working on an N-Card? I tried every SAV file in this thread (a lot) and I even converted them using shunyweb.info

I still get the Error message on load with the Skull. Any help you can give would be appreciated.

bustyman100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Gokuroro said:
Menu and other "translations":

First menu:
1) Do live concerts and get level ups. For what I've seen, you get one level up if you get more than 90 points in a song, 2 level if you do a full combo and 3 levels if you do a full "best".
2) Free play.
3) Download songs.

Ahh so that's how I got the first few stars so fast. Have you managed to unlock all 10 levels yet? Does anything special happen? like a new mode or something?

I can't seem to get the last star- I always get demoted back to 8 stars
mad.gif
Oh and if you try to cheat by switching your DS off when you screw up a concert, the bitch will take away half your stars when you restart the game!!!

twIstErOId_AmbAs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
bustyman100 said:
Gokuroro said:

First menu:
1) Do live concerts and get level ups. For what I've seen, you get one level up if you get more than 90 points in a song, 2 level if you do a full combo and 3 levels if you do a full "best".
2) Free play.
3) Download songs.

Ahh so that's how I got the first few stars so fast. Have you managed to unlock all 10 levels yet? Does anything special happen? like a new mode or something?

mad.gif
Oh and if you try to cheat by switching your DS off when you screw up a concert, the bitch will take away half your stars when you restart the game!!!

Just keep practicing
blink.gif

2 songs will be unlocked by the concerts. The first one comes at about 5 or 6 stars, and the second comes at 10 stars. If you have achieved a 5-star ranking in the original Daigasso you would know the new 10-star song; it's the Daigasso main theme.

bustyman100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
twIstErOId_AmbAssAdOr said:
bustyman100 said:
Gokuroro said:

First menu:
2) Free play.
3) Download songs.

mad.gif

Just keep practicing
blink.gif

2 songs will be unlocked by the concerts. The first one comes at about 5 or 6 stars, and the second comes at 10 stars. If you have achieved a 5-star ranking in the original Daigasso you would know the new 10-star song; it's the Daigasso main theme.

I think my new plan is to drop back to grade 7 and work on getting a full "best" combo performance to jump straight to grade 10. I think it'd be easier that way.

twIstErOId_AmbAs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
bustyman100 said:
I think my new plan is to drop back to grade 7 and work on getting a full "best" combo performance to jump straight to grade 10. I think it'd be easier that way.

Let us know your results(somehow I don't think it will be so easy to achieve 10 stars
unsure.gif
)

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using the latest beta of the CycloDS Evolution firmware, and starting from a fresh new save, I was not only able to connect to Wi-Fi, but I was able to download a song.
smile.gif

So this song marks the first one I've grabbed. I think I'll browse more songs and decide on some others I may want.
yaynds.gif

papyrus

Trophies
Website
bux.to
XP
Country
Can anyone upload the 8mb sav file for r4.? Not on rapidshare. Sendspace or filefactory will do plz. I can't download yet on rapidshare because of the limit.

xtsuname

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to check, In the middle pages of this thread, a few people e-mailed the R4 team about this and requested firmwares that will be able to solve this problem. Did anyone of you get a reply or did anyone anywhere able to find any sort of tip or rumors that R4 team is going to release any new firmwares soon? Thx.

P.s: I found this website, http://www.r4dsl.net/index-en.asp Does anyone know whether their R4 and the R4 from the website www.r4ds.com is the same?

Thx

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to download another song successfully as well. So at least for me, the game seems to be working now.
smile.gif

papyrus

Trophies
Website
bux.to
XP
Country
xtsuname said:
Just wanted to check, In the middle pages of this thread, a few people e-mailed the R4 team about this and requested firmwares that will be able to solve this problem. Did anyone of you get a reply or did anyone anywhere able to find any sort of tip or rumors that R4 team is going to release any new firmwares soon? Thx.

P.s: I found this website, http://www.r4dsl.net/index-en.asp Does anyone know whether their R4 and the R4 from the website www.r4ds.com is the same?

Thx
That's fake. There no such thing as R4III and with SDHC support.

Yummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
SpikeyNDS said:
Using the latest beta of the CycloDS Evolution firmware, and starting from a fresh new save, I was not only able to connect to Wi-Fi, but I was able to download a song.
smile.gif

So this song marks the first one I've grabbed. I think I'll browse more songs and decide on some others I may want.
yaynds.gif

How did you do that?? :wtf:

With the 1.41 BETA 1??
Could you please link to the firmware?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Tonight's nightmare sponsored but G-Fuel! lolo