DS #2385: Daigasso! Band Brothers DX (Japan)

CpuMan2001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone get this through the patcher for Supercard MicroSD? I keep getting a blank output from the software.

Edit: Nevermind, updated the software, getting an error when I run it with the 8mbit save though.

edsock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hinara said:
edsock said:
Hinara said:
edsock said:
Okay, so I used that Acekard .sav converted it to .0 for M3. It starts up I can see the first menu with 3 options. First one hangs up on a black screen, 2nd you talk to the bat chick then it hangs up, and the 3rd hangs up on a black screen too.

I'm assuming M3 Simply there.

I'm running M3 Real

You could be on to something. What link have you used for the save file? Mind uploading your exact one in .0 form after whatever form of conversion you used? Megaupload or Rapidshare would be great!

I used this link:
http://www.acekard.com/acekard/download/XPA-BBDX-patched.sav

Then converted with:
http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php#

I can't post the file right now, cuz I'm at work. But try it for yourself.

I got it working on M3 Real, version 2.51
I also tried 2.6 and Sakura, but those don't work.

BTW, can one of you guys that got the Perfect version working upload your save file please.

Hihomaster

Trophies
XP
Country
France
tested with zerosystem's save on latest firmware of M3 Real works perfectly.

you just have to convert it to .0 then put it in your microsd instead of .sav .

it works without problems
wink.gif
. The wifi don't work by the way
frown.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can't really figure how I got 10 slots nor why it doesn't connects to WiFi.

I guess we'll have to wait for something better than the AK2 and DSTT incomplete updates (which by the way only fix the savegame issue, but not the free slots or wifi)
tongue.gif

Dominator

the world end without you
Trophies
Website
www.ipodtutofast.com
XP
Country
France
oui, c'est unnouveau format le jeux nécésite 1 mo d'epsace pour stocker les musiques télécharger, donc patcher la sauvegarde comme le fait la acakard ou la dstt ne permet pas de télécharger des nouvelles musiques

Yes, it is a new save format, the game needed 8 Mb of free storage to store the downloaded music so patch the saves like acekard or Dstt deosn't alow to download music, that sucks
frown.gif

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
dominator said:
oui, c'est unnouveau format le jeux nécésite 1 mo d'epsace pour stocker les osn télécharger, donc patchr la sauvegarde comme le fait la acakard ou la dstt ne permet pas de télécharger des nouvelles musiques

Yes, it is a new save format, the game needed 8 Mb of free storage to store the downloaded music so patch the saves like acekard or Dstt deosn't alow to download music, that sucks
frown.gif

QUOTE(Shuny @ Jun 26 2008, 09:30 PM) Mouais, donc en gros je devrais réécrite tout le code de mon convertisseur pour un jeu pourri qui sortira probablement pas du Japon ?

On verra plus tard :/

Did you forget the forum rules?
"All posts should be made in English. Do not make posts or topics in foreign languages, they are likely to be closed."

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
Minox_IX said:
dominator said:
oui, c'est unnouveau format le jeux nécésite 1 mo d'epsace pour stocker les osn télécharger, donc patchr la sauvegarde comme le fait la acakard ou la dstt ne permet pas de télécharger des nouvelles musiques

frown.gif

QUOTE(Shuny @ Jun 26 2008, 09:30 PM) Mouais, donc en gros je devrais réécrite tout le code de mon convertisseur pour un jeu pourri qui sortira probablement pas du Japon ?

On verra plus tard :/

Did you forget the forum rules?
"All posts should be made in English. Do not make posts or topics in foreign languages, they are likely to be closed."
Our posts were off topic. And not really interesting. If you really want to read them, just use Google Traduction.

And ... Don't get angry for *two* posts in French. Don't you have something else to do ?

EDIT : Translated.

Hanpusu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hihomaster said:

wink.gif
frown.gif
Weird. Doesn't work for me. Though I have the latest firmware and the same card.

EDIT: Lawl, works now.

edsock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hanpusu said:
Hihomaster said:

wink.gif
frown.gif
Weird. Doesn't work for me. Though I have the latest firmware and the same card.

EDIT: Lawl, works now.

You got it to work?? This one isn't working for me.
Can you upload your .0 file??

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if it's because of our saving problem, but after completing a song, it takes way to long to... I guess save, is what it's doing. Hopefully it's just a problem with the saving, and not something naturally slow.

V!olaPlayer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, wait. I've read all the other pages on here, and I've gotten my game to work. (BTW, I use an R4DSv1.18) Now, no one here, I presume, has gotten the Wifi D/L Channel to work now, even though before it did because I remember it working (with no d/l) last night. But that's the thing. It never let us download.
cry.gif
I have (apparently) no more slots for saving, so does that mean we're never going to get to download songs?
unsure.gif
Post what you think...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto