DS #2385: Daigasso! Band Brothers DX (Japan)

Lupigen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SpikeyNDS said:
dominator said:
Ok i see the topic

http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8051 and the firmware seems to be another lie because of this post

QUOTE said:
"Band Brothers DX appears to be functioning correctly now, thanks! Only problem is that I can't connect to Wi-Fi anymore. I Could for a few hours when the service started yesterday, but even since then I can't anymore."
That post is me, btw. And the game does save fine now, the problem is just Wi-Fi. What I'd like to know is if people with the actual cart are also having the same issue. If they are having it too, it could be nothing to worry about, but if not, then who knows...
Just out of curiosity, how many open download slots does your save show? I know the R4 save only shows 2 open slots, and I think some other fc users reported 10 open slots in their file. It should show the number of open slots below the big red button on the downloads menu (You don't have to connect to see it). Here's a picture of the menu:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/axbj/download/img1/ss22.jpg

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lupigen said:
SpikeyNDS said:
dominator said:
Ok i see the topic

http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8051 and the firmware seems to be another lie because of this post

QUOTE said:
"Band Brothers DX appears to be functioning correctly now, thanks! Only problem is that I can't connect to Wi-Fi anymore. I Could for a few hours when the service started yesterday, but even since then I can't anymore."
That post is me, btw. And the game does save fine now, the problem is just Wi-Fi. What I'd like to know is if people with the actual cart are also having the same issue. If they are having it too, it could be nothing to worry about, but if not, then who knows...
Just out of curiosity, how many open download slots does your save show? I know the R4 save only shows 2 open slots, and I think some other fc users reported 10 open slots in their file. It should show the number of open slots below the big red button on the downloads menu (You don't have to connect to see it). Here's a picture of the menu:
Says I got all 100 slots free.

bustyman100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
ZOMG! My AK2 just died. Here is what happened.

1. I updated to the newest firmware.

2. Loaded BBDX, it ran fine, played a little.

3. Tried to go to the wifi page. Said I had 100 slots free. It didn't connect. So I went to configure my wifi settings.

4. System froze after I tried to leave to wifi config page.

5. Restarted DS.

6. Now my AK2 is dead. The firmware loads, but every time I try to load or save anything, the progress bar freezes.

7. Tried the same SD card on my SC Lite and M3 Real- worked fine. So there is nothing wrong with my SD card.

8. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE!!!

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
SpikeyNDS said:
Lupigen said:
SpikeyNDS said:
dominator said:
Ok i see the topic

QUOTE said:
Hey Spikey, could you post the save?
wink.gif
Maybe it'll work even on other Flashcards.

Lupigen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SpikeyNDS said:
Strange. I wonder if it might be something else that they're using to identify pirate copies. Who knows, maybe they are able to detect the edited headers that the hacked saves are using and deny access to the server.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if it does work on other carts, it wouldn't matter seeing as how none of us can connect on Wi-Fi to obtain songs anyways.

Gokuroro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
SpikeyNDS said:
Even if it does work on other carts, it wouldn't matter seeing as how none of us can connect on Wi-Fi to obtain songs anyways.
Can you actually listen to the songs before you download it (and then not being able to download it) or you can't even listen to it?
I'll try again, but last time I checked, I could listen to the music in my EZ-Flash V, although I can not download it because of download limit.

Edit: Just to make things clear, when I say "listen to the music" I don't mean by radio, but by actually trying to download it.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gokuroro said:
SpikeyNDS said:
Can you actually listen to the songs before you download it (and then not being able to download it) or you can't even listen to it?
I'll try again, but last time I checked, I could listen to the music in my EZ-Flash V, although I can not download it because of download limit.

Edit: Just to make things clear, when I say "listen to the music" I don't mean by radio, but by actually trying to download it.
Yesterday I was able to connect and listen but not download. Eventually I couldn't connect completely. Now with the cyclo ds update it at least saves... but I can't connect to Wi-Fi to even listen to the songs, let alone try to save them. Kinda sucks...
frown.gif

Gokuroro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm still able to listen to them but not download them. Although I don't have any fix for the save file (seems like none of them works in EZV).
By the way, if you got a new firmware, did you try deleting your save and reestarting the game and then download the songs?

Heishiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already read many pages, and got a save that works on R4, but can someone sum up what works where and what doesnt?

By now the game works at any flashcard one way or another, but does not connect/download at anyone? This is right?

V!olaPlayer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heishiro said:
I already read many pages, and got a save that works on R4, but can someone sum up what works where and what doesnt?

By now the game works at any flashcard one way or another, but does not connect/download at anyone? This is right?

Correct, but it just doesn't work on Wifi.
Every thing else is pretty fine, but my DS has turned blank a couple times.. It's weird.
We'd just have to check and see if DS to DS works.

chrisruls00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait, it works for the real? I'm using Sakura on the Real and I have checked this whole forum and connot find out how to get it working at all past the 2 black screens.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: