DS #2385: Daigasso! Band Brothers DX (Japan)

Yummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
kamigata said:
Yummy said:
Upperleft said:
can someone please re-upload this on another site (zShare, MediaFire?)
i'm having trouble downloading this damn thing
mad.gif

zShare:
daigasso band brothers dx j.sav - 0.50MB

Is it possible to upload this sav to rapidshare because those two hosts are troublesome in my case...

Rapidshare:
Daigasso_Band_Brothers_DX__J_.sav

wink.gif

Dacvak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the greatest handheld game ever made. The DLC is absolutely phenomenal, even if I can't play it yet.
ABC? Ghost Busters? Gonna Fly Now? AMAZING!!!

Can't wait until my import gets here in a few days!

For anyone going to Connecticon or Otakon, my company will be selling the game there. We'll hook you up. =)

~Dac

Joshua014

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yummy, enfin un francais, moi j'ai le même probléme que tout le monde mais sur Supercard Micro Sd, t'aurais pas une solution???

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joshua014 said:
Yummy, enfin un francais, moi j'ai le même probléme que tout le monde mais sur Supercard Micro Sd, t'aurais pas une solution???
From the rules:
QUOTEWe are an English speaking community. Please post in English ONLY. (Legible English!!)

Yummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Joshua014 said:

lol

Toi non plus, tu ne dors pas?
biggrin.gif

Lorsque tu dis "problème", tu parles de quoi exactement?....Jeu qui ne démarre pas?...Impossibilité de downloader via wifi des morçeaux?...

English version:

lol

You too are not sleeping, are you?

When you said "problem", what are you talking about?....Game which doesn't start?....Inability to download extras songs via Wifi?

sedrick123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Minox_IX said:
Celice said:
QUOTE said:
Got it to work on SCDS One, SDHC version, by using zerosystem's save. Saving worked for me by setting save size to 4.0 M and disabling both the saver and reset patch. Download not working yet.
Not for my black version of the card D: Does it matter whether the save is on the DS before changing the save size to 4M?

I have the GBA expansion, so once I get it going I can try and see if it does anything :X
Disable all patching and run it in clean mode with that save.

i have the newest supercard and i did what all you said but i still get error can sombody help me thanks

Yummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Joshua014 said:
The probléme: Error blabla my rom
Probléme de Sauvegarde en faite...

Si je comprends bien, ton jeu ne démarre pas...Exact?
Quel est ton linker?
Supercard DS ONE?

English Version:

If i understand your game doesn't start...Exact?
What is your flash card?
Supercard DS ONE?

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you guys completely ignore the word "only"? It does not say post in English AND another language. It says English ONLY. Sorry to come down on you guys, but those are the rules, and you best follow them.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... If someone needs help, and they can be helped in another language, I'm sure that's quite a different story than if someone was just posting for the hell of it in a different language.

In any case, it seems with zero's save, song scores and the like aren't saved. Neither was the name when I tried to change it from Simon, however, the signature did change (it was previously empty).

I can't get savestates working on my SuperCard though. It just brings a crash to the game--hopefully an update for the game can come out soon.

Yummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
SpikeyNDS said:
Did you guys completely ignore the word "only"? It does not say post in English AND another language. It says English ONLY. Sorry to come down on you guys, but those are the rules, and you best follow them.

SpikeyNDS, i do not see where the problem is.... i am just trying to help him &, at least , by respect of the forum rules, i do my best do translate into english for everybody here understand what we are talking about!
tongue.gif

Joshua014, télécharge la sauvegarde R4 donnée plus haut et convertis-la ICI pour le format de ta carte.
Si ta Supercard est un Slot1, n'oublie pas de désactiver le patchage.
Si le jeu ne démarre toujours pas, il faudra que tu attende une mise-à-jour de ton firmware. je ne peux t'aider plus, désolée!
frown.gif

English version:

Joshua014, download the R4 save given higher & convert it HERE into the right size for your card.
If your Supercard is a Slot1, do not forget to disable patching.
If the game does not start again, you will have to wait for a firmware update. i can't help you more, i am sorry!
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: I appreciate the insight!