DS #2385: Daigasso! Band Brothers DX (Japan)

elrise

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys, im kinda new here, i was just wondering how do you guys get the songs from the nintendo site, is there a tutorial? and also could someone post some L'arc~en~Ciel songs? especially Niji, Anata,Finale?
thanks

Yummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
4ppleseed said:
I read a few pages but it'll take me forever to go thru the 90+ here. I'd love to play this, is there an English patch? (Sorry, I bet that's been asked a million times
frown.gif
) FANKS!

No, unfortunately...
frown.gif
frown.gif

But, it is not so hard navigating into the menu!
wink.gif

As i do not feel like reading all the pages of this topic & don't remember exactly where the informations are, here is a link for you:
Daigasso! Band Brothers DX - Menu Translation

QUOTE(elrise @ Mar 7 2009, 04:58 AM) hi guys, im kinda new here, i was just wondering how do you guys get the songs from the nintendo site, is there a tutorial? and also could someone post some L'arc~en~Ciel songs? especially Niji, Anata,Finale?
thanks

The only way to get songs from Nintendo site is to have a real copy of the game & to use deudeufeu's bbdxsave tool for sharing them. You also have Yasu's bdxtool, very nice tool for adding bdx files to your flashcard save!

I've got a copy of the game but i have to confess not having enough time to play with it as i am for the moment a "little bit" obsessed by emulation on several platforms!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Which number is L'Arc-en-Ciel shown on the game?

elrise

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The only way to get songs from Nintendo site is to have a real copy of the game & to use deudeufeu's bbdxsave tool for sharing them. You also have Yasu's bdxtool, very nice tool for adding bdx files to your flashcard save!

I've got a copy of the game but i have to confess not having enough time to play with it as i am for the moment a "little bit" obsessed by emulation on several platforms!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Which number is L'Arc-en-Ciel shown on the game?
[/quote]

Tnx for the reply,. i really need to buy this game hehehehe, ive been planning to collect all the songs by L'arc ~en~Ciel, Gackt (and other jrockers), and to post it here, to contribute, since ive been downloading the same songs from different saves (and to help those jrock fans
rolleyes.gif
).
as for the number...sadly, i really dont know it where to find it in the game hehehehehe, i just went to the official website list ( which i forgot what websyt that is..) and i saw those L'arc~en~Ciel songs available..
..i really need to have a credit card hehehe
unsure.gif

Yummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Yes, this is a game to buy! It really deserves it!
wink.gif

However, i do not understand japanese at all ...
wacko.gif
cry.gif

The only thing i can do for the community here is to dl songs with european names....

4ppleseed

Trophies
XP
Country
Rubedo said:
dice said:
bump this thread again and I'll suspend your ass

My, my, you're awfully cranky aren't you?
The thread exists for a reason.
We are discussing things, as the game has lots and lots of homebrew files for it.
So sad when jerks like you are in positions of power.

I'm pretty sure he was referring to the dude that triple posted, not the nice, non-judgemental people like yourself discussing the homebrew files.

elrise

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
4ppleseed said:
Rubedo said:
dice said:
bump this thread again and I'll suspend your ass

My, my, you're awfully cranky aren't you?
The thread exists for a reason.
We are discussing things, as the game has lots and lots of homebrew files for it.
So sad when jerks like you are in positions of power.

I'm pretty sure he was referring to the dude that triple posted, not the nice, non-judgemental people like yourself discussing the homebrew files.

yes, i intend to buy this great game, ive been playing this for hours hehehhe, and my little knowledge about kanjis really helped a lot.

i didnt know ive triple posted my reply, i just click the add reply once, i did see the 2nd post, which i edited but i didnt see the 3rd one. sorry about that. ( i didnt even know he was referring to me, but he could been a bit specific, and a little more nice)

Fungustoken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I was wondering if anyone here could be so nice as to upload a copy of "DX Degausser 1.0b" for me.

None of the links I found here are working
unsure.gif
. (http://neobeo.threeplusfive.com/degausser1.0b.rar; http://www.sendspace.com/file/ubdtbw)

A silly thing is that I once had the program, but I deleted it since I thought that I would never use it... and then I got my Acekard...

TwilitSky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, 706 pieces. Thanks a lot for your efforts, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be able to enjoy hundreds of music pieces on the best music game ever made.
happy.gif

You mentioned that this includes all of the songs linked throughout the thread? Does it include additional songs?
biggrin.gif

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure there are more than 706 songs posted throughout this thread. Either way, this is a nice package as I somehow lost my collection.

Lookie401

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. I hope everybody here don't mind me asking these questions and help me out.

1. I have been putting it off lately but right now I want to buy the game. Do anybody know the best (and perhaps the cheapest) place to buy this game beside play-asia.com, yesasia.com and hmv.co.jp?

2. What flashcart/slot1/slot2 hardware and/or software/tools I need to dump/extract the downloadable songs from the retail cart?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Oh uh, before anybody says anything, amazon.co.jp do not ship video game outside Japan... sadly...
frown.gif

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lookie401 said:
Hey guys. I hope everybody here don't mind me asking these questions and help me out.

1. I have been putting it off lately but right now I want to buy the game. Do anybody know the best (and perhaps the cheapest) place to buy this game beside play-asia.com, yesasia.com and hmv.co.jp?

2. What flashcart/slot1/slot2 hardware and/or software/tools I need to dump/extract the downloadable songs from the retail cart?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Oh uh, before anybody says anything, amazon.co.jp do not ship video game outside Japan... sadly...
frown.gif

1. Play-asia is probably your best bet. I use them all the time.
2. Well...
If you want to extract songs from your actual game, you'll need a slot-2 flash cart with a homebrew capable of doing that. Seeing as I have a slot-1 card, I can't really help with the details.
However, if you were to load a dumped .nds of the game, you would need a raw 8mb save file (yes, the game uses saves that big) that specifically works for the game (anyone here could give you one). However, you CAN NOT download songs on a dumped game, but you CAN put dumped songs (.bdx files, and .bbs files (from original DBB)) on that raw save via bdxtool or Degausser. Generally Degausser is better but some older computers (like mine
biggrin.gif
) can't run it. Then you'll need a pack of songs, which you can get here, and add them to the save via the program.

If you do decide to get an actual copy and a slot-2 flash cart, be sure to drop us any .bdx files you get that we don't already have
smile.gif

And if you do that, I would suggest making sure you ONLY download songs that we don't have .bdx files of, since, having a flash cart, you could just load the .bdx files and not waste a download slot.

KEEP IN MIND
YOU CAN NOT EVER DELETE SONGS
EVER
PERIOD
YOU ONLY GET 100
So use them wisely
smile.gif

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Joshua014 said:
My Pack Final 706 Music. (0 Very Very Hard Music: Average: 7 Star Difficulte 3/4)
http://rapidshare.com/files/209671417/Pack_Final.rar

My Sources: BanBros.moero, Blog Jap, Files Bbs to Bdx...
23 Hour of Job ^^

Stats Here (In French)

...What the hell?
WHY ARE THE NAMES LIKE THAT?!
ALMOST EVERY FUCKING SONG IS MISSING 1 OR 2 LETTERS AT THE END OF THE NAME!
Why... why on earth would you DO that? That's impossibly stupid!
Not just that, but their formatted weird in game too!
Like, Fuusen Gum (which is listed as fuusengam) being written in game as
fuu
sen
gam
WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!
IT'S RETARDED!
Are you going to fix it? Do you actually play with your songs like that?!

That said, thanks for the Re: Re: and KUON.

Rx-87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thx for the above songs!!

Is there anyway to still get the older version of BDX tool or Dx Degausser?

Could someone upload them plz..

They seem to be non-existent on the interweb

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A little present for you guys.
http://dbbdx.wikispaces.com/Song+Packs
I'll also be using this Wiki for other DBBDX things as well.
Right now, all I have there is a set of 3 song packs, they're mostly old stuff, but there's something special about them
smile.gif

Its my personal collection of songs I've opened in the editor and changed the titles into English
biggrin.gif

So no need to sift through all the Japanese titles, or rename them yourself, just add them and play
smile.gif

Assuming you want these particular songs, that is.
I'll add more, and you guys can add more too, just make sure you don't add duplicates, and update the information on the Wiki.

I hope this helped out a few people
smile.gif

Lookie401

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rubedo said:
1. Play-asia is probably your best bet. I use them all the time.
2. Well...
If you want to extract songs from your actual game, you'll need a slot-2 flash cart with a homebrew capable of doing that. Seeing as I have a slot-1 card, I can't really help with the details.
However, if you were to load a dumped .nds of the game, you would need a raw 8mb save file (yes, the game uses saves that big) that specifically works for the game (anyone here could give you one). However, you CAN NOT download songs on a dumped game, but you CAN put dumped songs (.bdx files, and .bbs files (from original DBB)) on that raw save via bdxtool or Degausser. Generally Degausser is better but some older computers (like mine
biggrin.gif
) can't run it. Then you'll need a pack of songs, which you can get here, and add them to the save via the program.

If you do decide to get an actual copy and a slot-2 flash cart, be sure to drop us any .bdx files you get that we don't already have
smile.gif

And if you do that, I would suggest making sure you ONLY download songs that we don't have .bdx files of, since, having a flash cart, you could just load the .bdx files and not waste a download slot.

KEEP IN MIND
YOU CAN NOT EVER DELETE SONGS
EVER
PERIOD
YOU ONLY GET 100
So use them wisely
smile.gif
Thanks for your reply.

I should had mention that I know about the whole thing. I have been playing the rom since it was release. That's why I want to get my own REAL copy of the game so I can download songs.
smile.gif

That's why I ask which slot-2 flashcart and software I need before buying the game. If you or anybody know I would appreciate it.

BTW, I read on another forum that you can download more than 100 song IF...
1. You are the only person using it (lol no duh)
2. Don't download a whole bunch of songs everyday when you reach past 100 songs (you CAN delete songs by dumping the save and deleting the downloaded songs). This is the reason why download works on the rom at the beginning but stop because Nintendo saw thousands of people downloading songs from the same cart ID (or whatever it's called).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PYUKEiLGHpQ?si=UosLAHElVkjIKfxN