Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this game is actually very good i got this as a early birthday present from my brothers and so far its tight !!!!!!!!
although 50 dollars is to much its worth it

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
yaw said:
You can't really play the game well you have to use the AB ans Up Right buttons. When it's possible to use ABXY or up right lef down together it might be playable.

Fixed so you can use ABXY now as well.

Also added in a ton of new codes.

xaznwi3rd0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cosmo2389 said:
Hi! I was thinking about getting this! But first I have a question!

Does anyone know if the Guitar Grip will still fit correctly if you have a clear case on your DS Lite? I have one of those clear shell cases, like the MadCatz Showcase, and I really don't want to go through the hassle of taking it off/on whenever I want play...

Thanks a bunch!
No it will not fit. You will need to take off the clear case. I have a silicon case, and luckily, I can manage to squeeze it through.

rafas287

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just bringing the topic back to life.

It's impossible play this game if you can't decide when use the Star Power. Anyone figured out how to unable the star power being activated by the buttons?
unsure.gif

Thank you.
rolleyes.gif

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rafas287 said:
Just bringing the topic back to life.

It's impossible play this game if you can't decide when use the Star Power. Anyone figured out how to unable the star power being activated by the buttons?
unsure.gif

Thank you.
rolleyes.gif

Thats the problem, normally in the game, star power is activated by the buttons (or the mic), so when you're using buttons as frets, it interprets that as you wanting to use star power. Honestly, its pretty neat that there are codes to use the buttons as frets, but its pretty useless since it makes it almost impossible to play certain chords. If you're trying to play this game for more than just messing around with, just buy the game and get the grip.

Kirby102

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry for bumping this topic...
ph34r.gif

It was nice of you guys to supply alternatives without the grip itself... But this game is awesome and it warranted my purchase instantly.

I have upped my save including the bonus song, just for those who wanted to see all the tracks, and possibly wanted a complete song list... so yeah.
And also, the means of custom tracks are nigh, then this will have a high level of replay value.

It's good for attracting the non-gamers too IMO.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i hope both of you guys get better
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Thanks mate.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I used to drink alcohol fairly often. Never to the point of it being a problem, but like 2-3 beers with dinner each night, or a few cocktails or glasses of Scotch or something. Started smoking/vaping weed a lot a few years back which killed 90% of my interest in booze. Now I stopped smoking/vaping weed as much and just deal with life the boring way most of the time
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I only drank alcohol once and it was by accident
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt know it was beer, it was on a juice bottle
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yeah, I'm addicted to smoking, sadly. It's very addictive but I wish I didn't start.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    May just order a 5700g for a nas/emulation set up tbh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast you were asleep on 4/20
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, you played that Mario flash game called Mario 63?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No, but I've seen it on Vinesauce's stream.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, that game is one of the reasons i met newgrounds bc the full versión of it is in that site
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Also somebody is remaking it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, the other game where I found newgrounds is new york shark
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Spoke to Tom Fulp the other day, if he can find his old Newgrounds site content like the mini Flash animations from the 2000's that played on the portal.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So far no response, but he did say that he'll find them. Wayback Machine doesn't have em.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast the 1999 versión of pico's school is avaliable (the difference between it, the 2006 versión and the 2016 versión is that the speed of the game depends of the speed of your computer and that it had the og soundtrack)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Another being Pico VS Bear, the original 1999 version before Jim Henson filed a DMCA takedown.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    The 2006 versión was made when the flash portal was made
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Many people thought it was lost, but was discovered that he hid it on the same page.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, although the "secrets" system where the game was has been removed. Also pico vs uberkids had a netplay versión that was shutdown, although the swf file has been found
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Nope. There are two download buttons on the same page, where you can download the original under a file called "bear.exe". "bear2.exe", however, is the updated game in a Flash projector.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Nope. There are two download buttons on the same page, where you can download the...