DS #2268: River King Mystic Valley (USA)

LeeShadow

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice Fishing game. 5 hours played already. Thing is..I've gotta play in short bursts or my wrist gets sore. I need to work it out more if you get what i mean.
dry.gif

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read on IGN that this game is a total insult to the older games. They say the graphics suck (true), the fishing isnt hard enough (true), etc. But for some reason I've gotten really into it! I've been playing it for days now. I'm really enjoying it for some reason. If you give it some time, you might like it. I agree that they should have done a LOT better on graphics and working with the DS's attributes.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I've gotten really into this as well. It can get a bit samey after a while, but the challenges are good and the gameplay is so non-taxing is totally relaxing. Does anyone know when the UK retail is out or would I be better off importing it?

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
I've gotten really into this as well. It can get a bit samey after a while, but the challenges are good and the gameplay is so non-taxing is totally relaxing. Does anyone know when the UK retail is out or would I be better off importing it?

European release is the 27th of June, under the name 'Harvest Fishing'.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Bob Evil said:
TrolleyDave said:

European release is the 27th of June, under the name 'Harvest Fishing'.

Cheers mate, I might as well just hold off for the Euro release then. I was half expecting it to be 6 months because it's actually a decent game.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E