DS #2245: MLB 2K8 Fantasy All Stars (USA)

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Covers don't necessarily mean the games are bad, *coughs in a unique tone* and walks away quickly..
tongue.gif

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
this game was a terrible idea from 2K Sports. why couldn't they just give us an english translation of Power Pro Kun Pocket series, like they did for the Wii/PS2 with MLB PowerPros. that would had been awesome. Power Pro Kun Pocket 10 is still the best DS baseball game available.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh...I've actually been looking forward to this game. Knock it all you like, folks, it might be worth playing. Saw some screens and video, and it looks like a unique approach to this sort of thing on the DS. Yeah, yeah...I heard the boys on IGN say the same thing -- localize Power Pro -- but what does that have to do with 2K? They've got their own sports wares to push, and I'm curious to see how this one turned out.

buddha-kun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DjFIL said:
this game was a terrible idea from 2K Sports. why couldn't they just give us an english translation of Power Pro Kun Pocket series, like they did for the Wii/PS2 with MLB PowerPros. that would had been awesome. Power Pro Kun Pocket 10 is still the best DS baseball game available.

its better because its japanese amirite
rolleyes.gif

GizmoDuck

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
As much as I love baseball, this game looks really awful. While looks can be deceiving, this game is really pushing it. Screw 2K Sports. They haven't made a decent baseball game since acquiring the MLB license. MLB rights should've went to EA, while 2K gets the NFL and NBA.

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
irpacynot said:
Meh...I've actually been looking forward to this game. Knock it all you like, folks, it might be worth playing. Saw some screens and video, and it looks like a unique approach to this sort of thing on the DS. Yeah, yeah...I heard the boys on IGN say the same thing -- localize Power Pro -- but what does that have to do with 2K? They've got their own sports wares to push, and I'm curious to see how this one turned out.

Cool. Give your impressions, if you don't mind, after you give it a try.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4