Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
lulz.

DiaryGirlScreen1.png

DiaryGirlScreen2.png

The game is played by turning the DS on the side, that's why the screenshots are horizontal.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thebobevil said:
coolbho3000 said:
Candy coated PDA software?

Basically ... also has a horoscope function, and what is reportedly the finest voice chat feature of anything currently on the DS.
Sweet so that means girls won't have to use the phone anymore when they chat for 8-10 hours about girl stuff like ... you know...stuff.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hopefully, due to the spreading knowledge of it's voice chat function, combined with the fact that people are discovering the games it has in it are WiFi, we will see more 'suitable' titles coming out.

Plus, this kind of title may not be to many peoples tastes, but it will sell by the bucketload.

hova1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
pretty cool that it has voice chat and a password protected "diary". if i where a girl and 12 years old, that would be the most awesome thing.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
when i was like 8 i had this like little pink thing that i thought it was the neatest thing in the universe. It had a diary, phone book, could be passworded, horoscopes, a love tester when you put in peoples names and it gave a %. The thing I thought was really neat was that it gave the same % every time if you used the same names... showed it wasn't just random! (hey thats good logic for an 8 year old) This seems like its similar but for DS. Little girls everywhere will love it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)