grog.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
After 20 minutes it showed a screen that said "Thanks for ballin'" and showed an image of a few people leaning against cars holding guns :/.

lavalamp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Homie Rollerz for the Nintendo DS was initially intended for release back in November. Destineer has been pushing the Webfoot-developed kart racer back for months, but the wait is finally over. We've got Homie Rollerz in our possession and, after playing the first game based on the popular collectibles, we're wondering why Destineer didn't delay the game for a little while longer. Say, maybe indefinitely."

It got a generous 2.0, presumably for its lack of drive-byz.

I hear the next one is going to be called "Pimpz Riderz" and will have the aforementioned drive-byz, where you try to shoot the enemy negroz who are eating fried chicken and watermelon. You have to be sure to only hit the ones that aren't in your gang colorz, though.

The there's "Redneckz Truckz", which you can probably visualize.

The one I'm really looking forward to, though, is "Petz: Hookerz" (if you beat it on easy level you get to play as "teh Herpez").

grog.gif

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
After 20 minutes it showed a screen that said "Thanks for ballin'" and showed an image of a few people leaning against cars holding guns :/.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
rofl2.gif

Like anyone cares enough to fix it in this game.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
NDSnake Oil said:
Law said:

Hahaha are you serious?

Ground floor on a 30+ page thread to fix Homie Rollerz.

No, he is not serious.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1