DS #2107: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings Of Fate (USA)

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GH0ST said:
You do it the wrong way ... the cycloDS works anyway the g6 lite initial save was wrong.

I don't know for R4 & so ... trust me or not i'm not kidding !

So, what you are saying is, that if I copy my CycloDS save into my M3 SImply, that it will play normally, with no Moogle Message Malarkey?

If this is accurate, and works, then all people will need to do is make a save, at the earliest possible point in the game, convert that save file to all the different non-working carts save formats, and host those files on the net.

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
Don't know for M3 but CycloDS evolution to G6 lite ( DOFAT Forced R/W ) via Sunny converter seems to work just well ... so far

I started from a 17:04 Lvl 3 Hill Caves save.

You may try and report !

The only check i saw so far is the save file itself so if you alter the good datas inside a file it will give you a "no data" in the one of your three save banks. Perhaps further check in the game will fail but as i said so far ... so good ;-)

_Oz_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
GH0ST said:
Don't know for M3 but CycloDS evolution to G6 lite ( DOFAT Forced R/W ) via Sunny converter seems to work just well ... so far

You may try and report !

I would try, actually (why the hell not, even though it doesn't make much sense - I can spare another 30 minutes), but I don't have CycloDS save, only M3 Perfect card
frown.gif
Any possibility of sharing the sav?

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thebobevil said:
GH0ST said:
You do it the wrong way ... the cycloDS works anyway the g6 lite initial save was wrong.

So, what you are saying is, that if I copy my CycloDS save into my M3 SImply, that it will play normally, with no Moogle Message Malarkey?

If this is accurate, and works, then all people will need to do is make a save, at the earliest possible point in the game, convert that save file to all the different non-working carts save formats, and host those files on the net.
Can someone please check this?

Bob Evil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
HaniKazmi said:
thebobevil said:
GH0ST said:

To be honest, I'd be surprised if it did work.

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thebobevil said:
HaniKazmi said:
thebobevil said:
GH0ST said:

To be honest, I'd be surprised if it did work.
Me too, but it is an idea and it could turn out to fix the problem.

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
thebobevil said:
I can't see how it's a save issue, though ... as I have tested the game from the beginning without ever saving ... I have played the early bits of this game a lot lol ... and get the message.

Well, it could be the initial sav itself; like the R4/Simply creates that save file before it starts the game.

Although, I can't think of anything for "why" it would fix the problem.

Bob Evil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Grimalkin said:
thebobevil said:
I can't see how it's a save issue, though ... as I have tested the game from the beginning without ever saving ... I have played the early bits of this game a lot lol ... and get the message.

Well, it could be the initial sav itself; like the R4/Simply creates that save file before it starts the game.

The save file in my CycloDS started off in my M3 Simply ... hmmm, though I suppose the CycloDS could have altered that file when it first loaded it.

Migs

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PeaCe said:
@GHOST

can u upload the save of first save point of your CycloDS saves ?
thanks.
save
blink.gif

--------------------
sorry about my poor english.

Ditto, I can test it on my Dstt as well.

nox_nono56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Could someone please put a CycloDS savegame on Rapidshare or MegaUpload so that we can try this trick?..... Please!!

Thanks in advance! : )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo