DS #2107: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings Of Fate (USA)

Urza

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanihonjinballa said:
so if its a problem w/ the way the flashcart patches the ROM, how do i fix it for my R4?
You probably don't.

Wait until an update/patch/hack is released.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cabbage said:
m3rox said:
sonic209 said:
Hey i did that reload your save trick and it actually got past that "Thanks For Playing" sign on my R4
yaynds.gif

Trick works on my M3 Perfect MiniSD as well.
It's being said the sign is repeating, so.. :/

I hope there's another dump that fixes this or a firmware update soon. I've been waiting ages for this, and of course it doesn't work on the M3Simply. :[

Ah well. *goes back to JUS translation*

Too bad it's not as simple as just unpacking the U and J roms, and inserting an English language pack into the J rom and playing..

knocturnal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm on dialup so this is a huge game for me to get so before I start can anyone let me know is this a flash card problem, a copy protection problem or a release/dump problem

I don't want to get this and have to redownload another release and have eight to nine hours wasted.

Dial up FTL

Urza

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
knocturnal said:
I'm on dialup so this is a huge game for me to get so before I start can anyone let me know is this a flash card problem, a copy protection problem or a release/dump problem
How about you read the replies hmm? Or maybe the first post?

Urza

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanihonjinballa said:
hes on dialup. it probably takes him 5 minutes to load a damn single page, so give him a break won't ya?
There are several reasons this logic is flawed.

Posts merged

Destructobot said:
knocturnal said:
I'm on dialup so this is a huge game for me to get so before I start can anyone let me know is this a flash card problem
This.
Its probably also this:
a copy protection problem

rukiri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wow, lots of complainers around.

get over it. playing pirated games is not a right. just wait, by the end of next week i'm sure a patch will be out.

in the meantime, why not consider supporting the people who spent years making the game? the better the game does, the sooner they'll release a sequel.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rukiri said:

get over it. playing pirated games is not a right. just wait, by the end of next week i'm sure a patch will be out.

in the meantime, why not consider supporting the people who spent years making the game? the better the game does, the sooner they'll release a sequel.

:] good point
why are we complaining even though you guys are playing it before others who actually buy the game?

S

scubersteve

rukiri said:

I would kick your ass, Jay & Silent Bob style.
Unfortunately, I don't have a silent friend, or enough money to buy plane tickets.

So instead, I will hate you for the next 12 hours because of your IGNORANCE.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)