DS #2036: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (USA)

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Must say the mods have let this place go to sh!t, six pages of utter drivel to wade through to find there is actually no posts of any worth about the game. All it seems to be now is a rush of people posting to either say "First !" or "oooh oooh oooh I'm so gonna play this"

How about something that actually refers to either gameplay or how the rom is on certain flashcards.

You could delete this thread and start again and no important or remotely interesting info would be lost...... Tis a crying shame......

:'(

This game was dumped two hours ago and you EXPECT people to comment in THIS thread about the gameplay without spoiling it? That's what other threads are for, let them enjoy the game first. This is what the release forum is for: celebrating that a game came out. And for a very well known series, it's expected that you should have prior knowledge of the gameplay since you already read/posted in this thread. If anyone has any compatibility problems, you'll know; if you look on the last page someone already had a problem with their R4. Even then, it was about the microSD card and it's assumed that this game works on all other cards(including the R4).

No, I dont expect prople to comment on game content, I said gameplay which is how it plays. Better than before worse, slow etc. There is also a spoiler tag which can be used. I didnt ask for prior knowledge of the game to post here, take a look at 90% of the posts here and you cant honestly tell me they are not a complete waste of space. Also its not safe to assume that all games now work on all cards, some ( like the R4 ) still have to be patched to play certain games as it was recently. Game companies getting savvy may also start to work out how to knobble the game to stop it working.

Works fine on the M3 real trimmed with skinnyrom BTW, game has a nice fresh feel to it as well. Looks like a game that was made for the DS rather than a port of an older game.

Haruspex

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yes! I was waiting for this game
yaynds.gif

kwerdenker

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
finally!! there is no better surprise then to get up in the morning to go to work and the find out this game is finally out!
now my train ride won't be long enough instead of way to long
wink.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Got all the information filled in
smile.gif

Heh, I bet a lot of you are like me - haven't finished the first Phoenix Wright game yet, and don't wanna play this until you've completed them all!
laugh.gif

Same here. Right now I even don't know if I should be happy with this one....so much to play SO MUCH TO PLAY! TOO MUCH TO PLAYYYY!~!~~~@!@!#@!

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
The first case is freakin' epic. Took me two hours and it was all worth it. I don't know why everyone claimed GS4 is much worse than it's predecessors ...

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Great! I wake up in morning, and what di I get? IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS MORNING!

EDIT:

Olga Orly.

FUCKING HILARIOUS!

Olga.png

pdbpdb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, I've never played any of the predecessors to this game. Will I still enjoy it, or should I start with the others first?

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So, I've never played any of the predecessors to this game. Will I still enjoy it, or should I start with the others first?

I would advise playing 1-3 and then tackling this one just to get into the swing of things.

On topic: I'm at work right now...I would like to not be at work but money prevents me from doing so. I cannot stress enough how excited I am about this game tho
tongue.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow releasing a ROM at midnight when the mods are asleep was a horrible idea.

The first case is really two hours? Holy crap... Glad this did finally get out though. Now everyone will quiet down a bit.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: dont do it!