DS #2002: Professor Layton and the Curious Village (USA)

linFox

Trophies
Website
www.linfoxdomain.com
XP
Country
héhé
tongue.gif

Anyway, does anybody know if you can download extra puzzles through Wi-Fi ?

Also, dunno if i'm correct but if i go on with the info i read the Japanese version has 74 or 75 puzzles, does this include the hidden puzzles as well ? (i bet not) I know there are extra puzzles to be unlocked in the JPN version with a code you only get in when you play the second game)

I found a few hidden puzzles and there all above nr. 110, so i assume there are more then 118 puzzles in this game ?
(Some puzzles may be only unlocked when you play the second game (not out yet in the usa))

There's 120 puzzles to be found in the storyline (both 'hidden' and otherwise), plus 15 more for certain things:
3 each for completing the painting, gizmo, inn rooms, the main storyline, and every other puzzle up to this point (132).
So not including the secret code (don't know what that does for sure, could be puzzles, could not) or Wifi, there's 135.

beethy

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh wow.

This game is VERY good! The mood and setting is perfect. The art direction and style is amazing too... and the music!
Then there's the actual content, so many puzzles .. all so different.

This is one of my favorite DS games now!

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh wow.

This game is VERY good! The mood and setting is perfect. The art direction and style is amazing too... and the music!
Then there's the actual content, so many puzzles .. all so different.

This is one of my favorite DS games now!

I totally agree with you. I've been playing this the last couple of evenings. I imagined myself in a Midsomer Murders setting
biggrin.gif
It goes wonderfully with a nice cup of (english) tea...
smile.gif

UchihaE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

well i wish i could put hiragana letters in as the answer to the question or even translate the hiragana word and put that as a answer but guess what ! this version is slightly different (and i did check the site before I posted)

I finally have the solution very different from the japanese one !

for anyone who is interested in solution no 67. the answer is
text me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I want money too I should upload Ai videos of Psi getting laid +1